International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Justice Mission Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Justice Mission Jobs 2020, International Justice Mission Career Portal, Requirements for International Justice Mission Job Recruitment 2020.
International Justice Mission Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Justice Mission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Justice Mission Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Justice Mission|
|Deadline||11 December, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Justice Mission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Attorney
International Justice Mission (IJM) is an international organization working to protect the poor and vulnerable from violence by partnering with the government to rescue and restore victims of violence, and to arrest and prosecute perpetrators of violence. IJM is seeking a talented Lawyer who will assist in representing victims of child trafficking in investigations and seeking criminal accountability for perpetrators of labor trafficking crimes within the project area. This position is based in Accra, Ghana and reports to the Associate Director, Justice Projects, IJM Ghana.
• Support Ghana Police and Prosecutors in the investigation and prosecution of child/forced labor trafficking perpetrators.
• Conduct research, brief writing and oral advocacy on behalf of IJM clients.
• Track case related data on paper and electronic case tracking management systems.
• Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases.
• Maintain accurate and updated documentation of legal proceedings in assigned cases.
• Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
• Ensure legal custody of rescued children for partner shelters and compliance with child protection laws and policies.
• Identify, develop and implement capacity building programs to strengthen the Public Justice System.
• Monitor legal policy information and developments which are or may be applicable to IJM.
• Advise management on internal legal documents, proceedings and organizational risk.
• Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Associate Director, Justice Projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Experience
• Relevant degree in law.
• Professional Certificate in Law and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
• 2+ years of experience as a practicing attorney.
• Strong critical thinking, legal analysis and oral and written advocacy skills.
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications
• Experience in criminal litigation preferred.
• Strong cross-cultural abilities to work in an international environment
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Driver’s License preferred.
• Strong legal research and writing skills
• This position requires travel to various regions across Ghana.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
• Willingness to work under potentially hazardous conditions;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Disciplined with priorities;
• Patient and able to work well under stress;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, personable, with a heart for service and sustained positive attitude;
• Punctual; manages time and resources effectively;
• Diplomatic, flexible, and mature in judgment;
• Effective team player and leader; and
• Evident passion to help people suffering injustice and oppression.
How To Apply For The Job
Send Cover Letter, Resume, & Statement of Faith* By E-mail to:
What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.
Closing Date: 11 December, 2020
How to Apply for International Justice Mission Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Justice Mission Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Justice Mission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International Justice Mission Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Justice Mission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International Justice Mission Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International Justice Mission Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Justice Mission Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Justice Mission may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Justice Mission Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.