The International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Finance Corporation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Finance Corporation Jobs 2020, International Finance Corporation Career Portal, Requirements for International Finance Corporation Job Recruitment 2020.
International Finance Corporation Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Finance Corporation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Finance Corporation Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Finance Corporation|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Finance Corporation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Investment Analyst
IFC—a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world. In fiscal year 2018, we delivered more than $23 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
IFC has embarked on an ambitious new strategy to stimulate more investment activity by Creating Markets, including in Low Income Countries (LICs) and Fragile and Conflict Situations (FCS). This new strategy requires a shift in our approach to proactively create, deepen and expand markets and projects rather than waiting for clients to propose projects for IFC to finance. This strategy also relies on upstream work with Governments and World Bank colleagues to enable private sector solutions and financing. We call this approach the “Cascade.” Working with clients, we will first seek private sector solutions to address development challenges, where such solutions are advisable and can be effective, and reserve public financing for projects only when other options are suboptimal.
The Financial Institution Group (FIG) is one of IFC’s key Departments responsible for a significant portion of IFC’s business volume, profitability and development reach, approximately 40%. FIG engages in a wide range of sub-sectors including Microfinance, SME, Gender, Climate, Insurance, Capital Markets, Housing, Distressed Assets, and other areas, with both investment and advisory services delivered globally to IFC’s clients through IFC’s global network. FIG has three main objectives : 1) financial inclusion 2) servicing the real economy and 3) mobilizing third-party resources. The goal is to develop efficient financial systems that will increase financial inclusion and fuel economic growth in client countries and enhance IFC’s developmental impact.
FIG is recruiting Investment Analysts to join the Investment and Portfolio Team, which originates, manages and monitors IFC’s financial sector investments in Africa and the Middle-East.
These position can be based in one of the following offices Nairobi, Kenya, Johannesburg, South Africa, Lagos, Nigeria, Amman, Jordan, Cairo, Egypt, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Dakar, Senegal, Accra, Ghana
IFC recruits investment analysts globally on two-year term contracts extendable to a maximum of four years. Upon completion of their contracts, investment analysts typically leave to pursue a graduate degree or additional work experience.
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Ability to conduct market and industry research and analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenario analysis, and diligence in the quality of one’s own work.
- Fully understands the financial aspects of investment or advisory transactions, including how to conduct market analysis and determine financial soundness of company or project opportunity.
- Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF, and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparables.
- Basic understanding of how specific investments or advisory transactions in different industries and sectors impact economic, market, and social development, and how to use mapping methodology to assess market conditions, gaps, and business opportunities.
- Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant ES&G matters. Coordinate with the client to obtain needed information.
- Demonstrates active listening skills by being attentive and listening to others in order to identify client and stakeholder needs.
- Able to distill and summarize large amounts of information from various sources to prepare business documents and presentations.
- Able to write in a logical and comprehensive, yet concise manner.
- Able to utilize graphics and tables to effectively and creatively present data.
- Extract lessons of IFC’s earlier investments or advisory mandates and other evaluative work as relevant to provide input to the structuring of straightforward transactions
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
- Up to 3 years work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects;
- Ability to develop complex financial models;
- Keen interest in development finance and multicultural environments;
- Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Strong knowledge of financial markets;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in additional languages is preferred.
How to Apply
How to Apply for International Finance Corporation Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Finance Corporation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Finance Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for International Finance Corporation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Finance Corporation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Finance Corporation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
International Finance Corporation Jobs Region in Ghana?
|International Finance Corporation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Finance Corporation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Finance Corporation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|USP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||13 August, 2020|
|Devtraco Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||15th July 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Finance Corporation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: