International Community School Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Community School Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Community School Jobs 2020, International Community School Career Portal, Requirements for International Community School Job Recruitment 2020.
International Community School Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Community School Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Community School Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Community School|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Community School. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Swimming Instructor
Employment Start Date: March, 2020
School/Campus: Kumasi Main Campus
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become patriotic leaders.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through to high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
The school seeks to recruit an experienced Swim Instructor at the Kumasi Campus to help Students and staff of all ages develop proper swimming techniques and skills .The Swim Instructor’s responsibilities will include evaluating each student’s performance during swim sessions and providing feedback, completing attendance, progress, and accident reports, and ensuring that all swimming aids and equipment are in good working order in alignment with the School’s objectives. You should also be able to assist students with special needs to socialize with other students.
- Teaching swimming techniques, swimming strokes, and water safety rules to students with varying swimming abilities.
- Assisting more experienced swimmers to enhance their swimming abilities.
- Assessing the progress of students and adjusting teaching programs accordingly.
- Monitoring students to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Implementing ground rules for each swim session.
- Planning swimming lessons that take into account students’ abilities and progressive development.
- Identifying incorrect swimming techniques and correcting students accordingly.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool and locker rooms are kept clean and tidy.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Advanced swimming strokes clinic for Coaches
- Proven experience working as a Swim Instructor or Lifeguard.
- First Aid, Red Cross Water Safety Instructor or Basic Swim Instructor (BSI) certifications.
- Sound knowledge of proper swimming techniques and water safety rules.
- Strong swimming abilities.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to instruct swimming lessons
- Experience in public facility management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Available to work weekends/holidays
- Must pass background examination (Included with training)
How to Apply
Kindly submit your CV and a cover letter, a letter of recommendation from your current Head and contact of two references who will be contacted if shortlisted. Applications will be acknowledged within three working days of submission. Only applicants with a minimum of three years’ experience as a swimming instructor would be shortlisted. All appointments are subject to identity checks, criminal record checks and successful references.
Employment Start Date: March, 2020
How to Apply for International Community School Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Community School Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Community School Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Community School Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International Community School Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Community School Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Community School Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International Community School Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International Community School Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Community School Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Community School may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
|Ghana College of Physicians & Surgeons Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||14 August, 2020|
|Transforming Teaching Education & Learning Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||18 July, 2020|
|Portmasters limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 9, 2020||17th July 2020|
|SocialEdge Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 9, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Community School Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.