International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Cocoa Initiative Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Cocoa Initiative Jobs 2020, International Cocoa Initiative Career Portal, Requirements for International Cocoa Initiative Job Recruitment 2020.
International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Cocoa Initiative Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)|
|Deadline||21 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Cocoa Initiative. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Established in 2002, the International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) is the leading organisation promoting child protection in cocoa-growing communities. ICI works with the cocoa industry, civil society and national governments in cocoa-producing countries to ensure a better future for children and contribute to the elimination of child labour. ICI has developed a Child Labour Monitoring and Remediation System (CLMRS) that allows industry partners to manage responsibly the risk of child labour in their cocoa supply chain. In line with the Ghana Child Labor Monitoring System (GCLMS), the system is based on the presence of Community Facilitators (CF) within cocoa-growing communities who raise awareness on the issue of child labour; identify cases and implement remediation activities.
International Cocoa Initiative (ICI), Terms of Reference, Finance and Administrative Assistant, Ghana
The International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) (www.cocoainitiative.org) seeks a FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to support its operations in the Accra Office in Ghana.
CONTRACT DURATION: FIXED TERM
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Fleet management and office security and safety
• Manage the fleet management software to track the movements and behaviours of drivers and the vehicles on the road to ensure they are in line with our security guidelines
• Ensure vehicle logbooks are maintained in all the vehicles and that they are properly filled by the drivers and do a monthly analysis of vehicle usage and fuel consumption for reasonability of usage and fuel consumption
• Work with the drivers to ensure that vehicle maintenance, insurance, and road worthy certificates are timely done, and that all incidence are timely reported
• Report any incidence of health and security concern on the office premises eg, access to the building, theft, fire risk, pollution etc. to the Country Director/Adm. Officer for immediate remediation
Coordinate the global security policy implementation and be the security focal point
Facility management including office consumables
• Ensure maintenance and repairs works on the office building are promptly detected and corrected
• Keep a generator logbook and ensure the office generator is regularly serviced in line with the terms of the tenancy agreement
• Keep records of all office consumables and ensure the right usage and timely replenishment
Procurement-soliciting for invoices and raising of purchase orders
• Soliciting for pro-forma invoices or quotations from potential suppliers in line with the ICI procurement policy and office and projects budget
• Raising of purchase order with all supporting documents attached for relevant approvals
Banking/ Statutory Services
• Prompt deposit of cash, particularly arising from liquidations of cash disbursed and submit the pay in slip to the finance officer for filing
• When necessary withdraw cash from the bank for petty cash expenses on the instructions of the Senior Finance Officer
• Maintain good relations with government offices such as the Ghana Revenue Authority, the Registrar General’s Department, Data Protection Authority for the submission of forms for the payment of withholding taxes, PAYE etc., and the renewal and filing of all statutory documents.
• Will be required to perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisors
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of actors;
• Excellent organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent command of the Microsoft Office software products, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must have:
• either a higher diploma or a degree in business or a relevant discipline and
• at least 2-3 years relevant working experience and demonstrate the willingness and ability to learn within a short period of time.
The position is based in in the ICI’s Ghana office in Accra.
LANGUAGES: Fluency in written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV AND A COVER LETTER. Please put “FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT” in the email subject line to:
Closing Date: 21 March, 2020
• ?ICI has zero-tolerance for all forms of child neglect, abuse (sexual, physical, emotional, and psychological) and exploitation (sexual and commercial).
• ICI commits to put the best interest of the child first, and at the centre of its work, irrespective of a child’s ability, ethnicity, faith, gender, sexuality and culture.
• ICI recognizes its responsibility to ensure and to promote a safe and secure environment for children. To effectively manage risks to children, ICI requires the commitment, support and cooperation of all staff, associates, partners, suppliers, service-providers and visitors.
By applying at ICI, you automatically agree to the above term and uphold the principles described herein
How to Apply for International Cocoa Initiative Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Cocoa Initiative Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International Cocoa Initiative Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International Cocoa Initiative Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International Cocoa Initiative Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Cocoa Initiative Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Cocoa Initiative may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Cocoa Initiative Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.