International Budget Partnership Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Budget Partnership Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Budget Partnership Jobs 2020, International Budget Partnership Career Portal, Requirements for International Budget Partnership Job Recruitment 2020.
International Budget Partnership Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Budget Partnership Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Budget Partnership Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Budget Partnership|
|Deadline||17 Dec, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Budget Partnership. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Program Officer, Budget Credibility
Budget research and analysis:
- Collaboratively produces papers and briefs on the findings from research and analysis that connects budget credibility challenges with service delivery issues in selected government service delivery areas and immunization spending, including the gender equity dimensions of budget credibility challenges.
- Supports the identification of relevant research topics and approaches in collaboration with the SPARK Country Manager and the Policy Team Senior Program Officers, and contributes to the tailoring of research methodologies on budget credibility to these issues and the country context.
- Identifies the necessary data for budget analysis and coordinates with other SPARK team members to ensure data access and validation of relevant budget, spending, and performance data.
- Contributes to the development of communications products and narratives about the relevance and importance of budget credibility issues for service delivery that are tailored for specific country audiences.
Government relations and engagement:
- Supports the SPARK Country Manager and other SPARK team members in identifying relevant government actors for outreach and dissemination of budget credibility research.
- Fosters constructive dialogue and regular engagement with key government actors.
- Documents feedback and lessons from engagements with government actors.
Networking and outreach with civil society and community actors:
- Supports the SPARK country office team in facilitating conversations with civil society and community actors on the impacts and relevance of budget deviations and other credibility concerns on service delivery outcomes.
- Identifies relevant data that is collected through service delivery monitoring that can be connected to budget credibility challenges, and supports efforts to strengthen data collection at the community level.
Event organizing and management:
- Coordinates regular workshops and meetings to discuss the budget credibility approach and findings with key stakeholders, including government, civil society, media, and international organizations.
- Organizes event logistics, including sending invitations, identifying dates and venues, coordinating the agenda, and producing background materials.
Project monitoring, evaluation, and learning:
- Contributes to the development and implementation of monitoring and data collection activities for the project within the SPARK Results Frameworks.
- Coordinates activities of learning consultants and global team members.
- Organizes and participates in regional learning events.
- Supports additional SPARK and Policy team initiatives as agreed with the Country Manager and Policy Senior Program Officers.
- Attends relevant SPARK coordination meetings and Policy team meetings.
- Bachelor’s in economics, social sciences, public administration, or a related field; Master’s degree in similar disciplines, strongly preferred
- Training in data analysis and public financial management is an added advantage
- At least three years of experience in research and/or advocacy in governance, budget transparency and/or accountability and a high level of familiarity with government budget documents and public finance systems
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders, including government, civil society, and the media
- Policy and budget advocacy with both technical and lay actors
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to carry out analysis of budget deviations, using software programs for quantitative analysis and data visualization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Organized, detailed-oriented, and proactive team player
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing environments and priorities
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 Dec, 2020
How to Apply for International Budget Partnership Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Budget Partnership Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Budget Partnership Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Budget Partnership Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International Budget Partnership Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Budget Partnership Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Budget Partnership Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International Budget Partnership Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International Budget Partnership Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Budget Partnership Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Budget Partnership may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Science Association Recruitment 2020/2021||March 3, 2021||16 March, 2021|
|Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021|
|Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 October, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Budget Partnership Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.