The Wa Polytechnic, which was the last of the ten regional polytechnics in Ghana, was officially established on September 1999. However, it was not until 2002 that the Interim Governing Council was appointed by Government to provide policy direction to the Polytechnic. The first batch of tertiary students was admitted in 2003 to pursue HND programmes in Agricultural Engineering and Secretaryship and Management Studies.
- Pharmacy technology / dispensing technology
Building technology/estate management
Information communication technology
Banking and finance
Purchasing and supply
- Department of Secretaryship and Management Studies
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Building Technology and Estate Management
- Department of Information and Communication Technology
- Department of Dispensing Technology
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Department of Industrial Art
- Department of General and Liberal Studies
- Department of Fashion Design and Modelling
- HND Accountancy
- HND Secretaryship & Management Studies
- HND Purchasing and Supply
- DBS Accounting Option
- DBS Secretarial Option
- DBS Marketing Option
- DBS Purchasing & Supply Option
- HND Agricultural Eng.
- HND Civil Eng.
- HND Mechanical Eng.
- HND Electrical/Electronic Eng.
- HND Building Technology
- HND Estate Management
- HND ICT
- HND Dispensing Technology
- HND Industrial Art
- HND Fashion, Design and Modelling
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: