Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Institution of Engineering and Technology Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Institution of Engineering and Technology Jobs 2020, Institution of Engineering and Technology Career Portal, Requirements for Institution of Engineering and Technology Job Recruitment 2020.
Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Institution of Engineering and Technology Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment Details:
|Company||Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana)|
|Deadline||17 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Institution of Engineering and Technology. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Secretary/Front Desk Executive Executive Secretary
The council of the institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana (IET Ghana) invites applications from suitably qualified and competent senior practitioners in good standing to fill the vacancy of Executive Secretary.
The Position of Executive Secretary
• The position of Executive Secretary is regulated by Article 12 of the IET constitution
• The ES is the Chief Executive of the institution’s secretariat working under the direction and control of the council
• The ES is responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures of the institution and for the management and administration, including financial administration of the institution
• The ES shall keep and maintain all membership registers on behalf of the council
• The ES shall manage the correspondence of the institution, attend meetings of the institution and council, represent the institution in conferences, read all minutes and communications and superintend the publication of papers and publications as the council may direct
• The ES shall submit an annual report the council
Terms of Appointment
• The appointment is on full-time basis
• The tenure shall be for a period of 3 years at the first instance and subject to further terms as per the constitution beginning from 1st December 2020 but with the 3 year tenure taking effect from 4th January 2021.
• The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined by the governing council, consistent with the labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and the IET constitution
• The salary and conditions of Service attached to this position are very attractive and are comparable to those in analogous institutions in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least a first degree from recognised institution, a second degree in relevant field of Engineering will be an advantage
• Must possess a wide professional and administrative experience in managing
• Shall not be over 65 years old at the time of submitting the application
• Must have proven organizational and leadership skills
• Must be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity, be circumspect and above reproach
• Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, be a team player and have the capacity to manage and control crisis
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the institution for beneficial purposes
• Must possess excellent direction and control of the council
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons with the requisite qualifications and related work experience should submit an application letter together with:
• A curriculum Vitae and request 2 referees to submit recommendation letters on the applicant to the address indicated below
• A short statement of not more than 3 pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 1.5 line spacing) outlining their vision and strategies for implementation
• Application must be delivered in a sealed envelope to the IET Secretariat and also emailed to reach the address below.
Institution of Engineering & Technology, Ghana
P.O.Box AN 16147
Or email to:
Closing Date: 17 October, 2020
How to Apply for Institution of Engineering and Technology Job Recruitment
To apply for the Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Institution of Engineering and Technology Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Institution of Engineering and Technology Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Institution of Engineering and Technology Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Institution of Engineering and Technology may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Institution of Engineering and Technology Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.