The Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Institute of Local Government Studies Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Institute of Local Government Studies Jobs 2020, Institute of Local Government Studies Career Portal, Requirements for Institute of Local Government Studies Job Recruitment 2020.
Institute of Local Government Studies Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Institute of Local Government Studies Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment Details:
|Company||Institute of Local Government Studies|
|Location||Accra & Tamale|
|Deadline||31 December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Institute of Local Government Studies. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Lecturers / Research Fellows
The Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) is a public management established under Act 647 of 2003, It is mandated to organise the training of both staff and members of the regional coordinating councils, district assemblies and other lower local government units to enhance the managerial, administrative, financial and operational efficiency of organs and units of local government The ILGS also runs four Master’s level programmes in local government administration, local economic development, Financial management and environmental science, policy and management as well as other short-term certificate and post-graduate certificate courses.
The ILGS is currently undergoing a re-organisation programme that seeks to expand the scope of its programmes and transform the institute into a leading academic and training institution in local governance and development in Africa. The ILGS is, therefore, inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment into its faculty as full-time/ part-time staff in the under listed positions:
• Senior Lecturers/ Senior Research Fellows
• Lecturers/ Research Fellows
Areas of Specialization
• Public Policy and Management
• Corporate Leadership and Governance
• Organisational Development and Change Management
• Management Information Systems
• Geographic Information System
• Development Studies
• Gender Studies and Managing Diversity
• Local Economic Development
• Strategic Management
• Social Protection Ethics
• Business Development
• Community Development
• Development and Land-Use Planning
• Public Financial Management
• Project Management
• Public Sector Budgeting
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Human Resource Management
• Climate Change and Environmental Management
• Valuation and Property Rating Development Communication
• Agric-Business and Value Chain Analysis
Successful candidates will be responsible for
• Teaching assigned courses under the institute’s accredited academic programmes
• Conducting institutional research and consultancy assignments
• Facilitating sessions on the continuous professional development and competency-based training programmes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must hold a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree related to the areas of specialisation indicated above from a recognised institution as well as teaching, research and community service or policy engagement experience.
Terms Of Appointment
• Successful candidates could be appointed Into full-time or part-time positions (please indicate your preference).
• Duty posts are the Accra and Tamale Campuses (please indicate your preference).
• Remuneration is attractive.
Location: Accra & Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should submit application letters indicating how their qualification(s) and experience match the requirement of the selected position, together with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae with full contact information of two (2) referees;
• Photocopies of relevant certificates and other relevant supporting documents. Applicants with foreign qualifications most attached verification reports from the National Accreditation Board.
SHORTLISTING & INTERVIEW
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews scheduled for January 2020.
All applications should be addressed to:
Institute of Local Government Studies
P.O. Box LG 549,
Delivery may be by courier or personal at the Accra Campus, Ogbojo, Accra
Soft copy version should be sent to:
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
How to Apply for Institute of Local Government Studies Job Recruitment
To apply for the Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Institute of Local Government Studies Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Institute of Local Government Studies Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Institute of Local Government Studies Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Institute of Local Government Studies Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Institute of Local Government Studies Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Institute of Local Government Studies may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|USP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||13 August, 2020|
|Devtraco Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||15th July 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Institute of Local Government Studies Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.