Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Institute of Green Growth Solutions Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Institute of Green Growth Solutions Jobs 2020, Institute of Green Growth Solutions Career Portal, Requirements for Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job Recruitment 2020.
Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment Details:
|Company||Institute of Green Growth Solutions|
|Deadline||24th January 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Institute of Green Growth Solutions. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Environmental Associate
A private, non-governmental, non-partisan, independent policy think tank that promotes a sustainable approach to development through research, technical assistance, capacity building and advocacy is looking for an operations manager. We provide informed evidence-based advice to government, private sector, and civil society groups in order to help integrate
sustainable developmental practices and reforms in the development agenda of Ghana and across Africa.
We engage with government, international partners, private companies, civil society, donor agencies and various stakeholders to help in the achievement of sustainable development
with a particular focus on the following; Natural resources and environmental management; Social and environmental risk management; Public policy; Social equity; Climate change;
Mining; Agriculture and food security; Energy; Sustainable business; and sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
- Prepare research and project concept notes and proposals
- Develop business proposals and presentations
- Write/contribute to periodic publications, policy briefs and communiques
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of consulting assignments and projects via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Ensure all review notes are addressed and reviewed with the CEO and/or senior managers
- Provide input to the project team during all phases of the project implementation
- Lead and/or contribute in the drafting of reports
- Lead and manage research team, including analysts
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions
- Assist in engaging and maintaining a long lasting and fruitful relationship with the organisation’s clients and partners
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a research and/or analyst role in a policy think tank, consulting firm or research firm and at least a Master’s degree in environmental management,
climate change, sustainable resource management, public policy, sustainable development, international development, or a related field.
- Leadership and team building skills
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven track record in successfully managing teams
- A commitment to excellence and high standards of professionalism
- Ability to deliver results and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical solutions
- Strategic planning and decision-making skills
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 24th January 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply for Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job Recruitment
To apply for the Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Institute of Green Growth Solutions Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Institute of Green Growth Solutions Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Institute of Green Growth Solutions Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Institute of Green Growth Solutions Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Institute of Green Growth Solutions may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021|
|GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021||07 May, 2021|
|Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||28 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Institute of Green Growth Solutions Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.