Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Director, Quality Assurance Monitoring Department
• Director, QAM is responsible for implementing International Standards on Quality Control (ISQC 1).
• Design Quality Control procedures for firms offering auditing and assurance services.
• Lead the review of QAM’s quality assurance monitoring scheme in line with IFAC SMO 1;
• Build a strong quality assurance team with the requisite technical competencies to carry out quality assurance review of all audit firms in Ghana.
• Lend the quality assurance monitoring team to conduct periodic firms’ reviews
• Design criteria for categorizing auditing firms
• Review’s QAM activities periodically for management and Council decision-making
• Offer recommendations for periodic review aimed at improving assurance monitoring programmes
• Design and recommend training modules for practitioners to enhance their competencies
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a member of ICAG
• Must have an MBA/MPA/MPhil
• Must have not less than 10 years working experience in auditing practice of which at least years must have been as a Partner Director
• Proven competent and ethically upright
• Must have excellent communication and reporting skills
• Must have a keen interest, genuine passion and personal commitment to promote ICAG’s mission
• A team player
• Good interpersonal relationship and networking skills Result-oriented and astute problem-solving skills
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
• The position is full-time and shall be for a four-year term in the first instance, subject to renewal for another four years or part thereof.
• Salary and conditions of service attached to the role are attractive and competitive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are required to:
Submit an application letter with a curriculum vitae (CV) that includes the names and contact details of three referees Applications should be marked, Director, QAM, ICAG Email to:
Closing Date: 30 May, 2021