Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2019 for Auditor/Editor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2019
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a United States-based non-profit organization dedicated to discovering, and promoting effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA designs, rigorously evaluates, and refines these solutions and their applications together with decision-makers to ensure that the evidence created is used to improve opportunities for the world’s poor.
- Reports to: Field Manager
- Location: Greater Accra, Eastern, Central, Volta, Northern, Upper West & Upper East Regions
- Deadline to apply: 26th April 2019
- Duration: 4 to 5 weeks
- Desired start date: 27th May, 2019
- Job Code: STARS-FUP-Aud-19
- The Auditor shall conduct either back checks or listening to audio files and reports issues identified to the project team.
- Conduct back checks on surveys randomly selected for him/her (Back check Auditor)
- Listen to audio audit files and report issues (Audio Auditor)
- Live within assigned districts during the period of the survey;
- Adhere to all IPA survey and data protocols;
- Promptly respond to contact from the IPA Field Manager, Field Supervisor, Team Leaders, or other IPA staff;
- Perform other Duties related to the project that may be assigned to him/her;
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have Higher National Diploma (HND), first degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with at least one-year field/data collection experience
- Should be familiar with Computer Assisted Interview (CAI) or keen to learn
- Familiarity with administering interviews using SurveyCTO is an added advantage.
- Should be fluent in English
- Should be fluent and able to translate questionnaire in any of the language requirement of the chosen district.
- Should be good at using Microsoft Office; Excel and word
How to Apply
- To apply, please fill out the online application form by clicking the link below: https://ipaghana.surveycto.com/collect/enumerator_application_form_stars_follow_up?caseid=
- Please take note of the following instructions:
- This position is only open to Ghanaian nationals
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until suitable candidates are found
- Your CV is required to complete the application form
- Incomplete applications or applications not completed through the web-form will not be considered
- Due to high volume of applications received, IPA will only contact shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who have applied for similar positions with IPA within the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
Share this post with your Friends: