The Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Innovations for Poverty Action Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Innovations for Poverty Action Jobs 2020, Innovations for Poverty Action Career Portal, Requirements for Innovations for Poverty Action Job Recruitment 2020.
Innovations for Poverty Action Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Innovations for Poverty Action Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment Details:
|Company||Innovations for Poverty Action|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Innovations for Poverty Action. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Policy Manager
IPA Ghana seeks a (Senior) Policy Manager to engage with local and global stakeholders to embed existing evidence in programs and policies and develop new research projects in alignment with Ghana’s goals and challenges in various sectors. The (Senior) Policy Manager will lead IPA Ghana’s policy impact strategy, focusing on creating and managing high impact policy opportunities for using evidence in decision-making. Reporting to the Country Director, with dotted line functional oversight from the global policy and communications team and substantial collaboration with Ghana research teams, this position will grow IPA’s policy outreach and impact work in Ghana, building and deepening relationships and identifying and creating evidence-to-impact opportunities.
Lead Ghana in Policy Outreach Strategy (35%)
- Build expertise on the global and local evidence base in 1-2 sectors and cultivate relationships with key local stakeholders in those sectors.
- Work together with the global policy and communications team to lead and/or participate in strategic events for policy purposes, including but not limited to summits, conferences, workshops, technical working groups, and round tables. Support researchers and country management to participate.
- In collaboration with researchers and in support of the country director, represent IPA locally in policy conversations and at events.
- Support research management staff in executing the “Policy Impact Minimum Must Dos” and in identifying and stewarding high potential partner relationships, particularly with senior levels within government or large organizations.
Cultivate and Manage High Impact Policy Opportunities (50%)
- Lead Ghana in continuously identifying and prioritizing high impact policy opportunities for evidence to be used.
- Cultivate relationships with key local decision-makers in 2-3 sectors (education, financial inclusion, social protection, health, agriculture), particularly those with decision-making authority over identified evidence-to-impact opportunities.
- Launch high impact policy opportunities, including scale-up technical assistance, and either manage small-scale engagements personally with global support, or collaborate with global teams to raise funds for additional staff to realize these opportunities.
- Manage IPA Ghana’s embedded labs program, which supports selected government ministries to collect and use data more effectively for decision making.
- Directly supervise a team of 3-5 to advance these high impact policy opportunities, paying particular attention to their professional growth.
Develop Research Projects with Policy Embeddedness (15%)
- Identify opportunities and cultivate relationships that lead to developing large-scale policy evaluations with key decision-makers. Support research teams and researchers in development and execution.
- Identify opportunities and cultivate relationships that lead to developing field replications to consolidate research on key policy-relevant research questions. Support research teams and researchers in development and execution.
- Together with the country director, act as lead steward to key partner relationships and support key research partner conversations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Master’s degree in economics, development, international relations, public administration, public policy or a closely related field strongly preferred (will accept additional experience in lieu of education for exceptional candidates).
- 5 or more years of relevant experience, including at least 2 years of experience working closely with large NGOs and/or national government officials in an African country, preferably in Ghana.
- Master’s degree in economics, development, international relations, public administration, public policy or a closely related field.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience, including at least 3 years of experience working closely with large NGOs and national government officials in Ghana.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated interest in the use of rigorous evidence for international development policy required.
- Expertise in one or more IPA Ghana priority sectors (education, financial inclusion, social protection, health, agriculture).
- Knowledge of government policy making processes, systems for nationwide program implementation and development financing.
- Experience organizing events, such as conferences, workshops or round table discussions.
- Attention to nuance and advanced presentation skills for communicating policy lessons from academic papers in ways that policymakers understand. This requires clear, precise, non-technical writing, and confident, effective spoken communication and presentation style.
- Proven ability to multitask and successfully complete projects on tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Willingness to work hard, be self-motivated, and learn will be essential for doing well in this position.
- Ability to supervise staff and manage projects independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various project sites
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with government standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with IPA standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Complete the J-PAL/IPA common application. After completing a brief registration, choose the Policy job category, then select “Senior Policy Manager, Ghana.” Applications require a statement of purpose (cover letter), CV, and transcripts.
Given the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Innovations for Poverty Action Job Recruitment
To apply for the Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Innovations for Poverty Action Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Innovations for Poverty Action Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Innovations for Poverty Action Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Innovations for Poverty Action Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Innovations for Poverty Action Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Innovations for Poverty Action may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Innovations for Poverty Action Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: