IMANI Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. IMANI Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, IMANI Ghana Jobs 2020, IMANI Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for IMANI Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
IMANI Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 IMANI Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
IMANI Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||01 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at IMANI Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Special Projects Officer
IMANI in search of a “Special Projects Officer”
Qualification Required & Experience
To fulfil the role of “Special Projects Officer” as ; A possible candidate must have appreciable experience with the following sets of software and online platforms;
• Graphic Design Software – (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite)
• Publishing Software – (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher or Affinity Publisher — alternately, High level understanding of document formatting within Microsoft Word will suffice)
• Social Media Platforms – (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) a suitable candidate must have a grasp of the core features of the various platforms and a fair knowledge of corporate communications for organisations.
• Website hosting tools – (particularly WordPress.com). Here a suitable candidate must be able to publish and organise content for a corporate website. Additional web development experience will be ideal.
• Microsoft Office Suite – It is essential that a successful candidate has a high level of Conversance with the majority of Microsoft’s suite of Desktop Applications. Particularly; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as these are essential to the day to day functions of the role.
In addition to the above, the following skills will also be necessary for the fulfilment of the role;
• General knowledge of affairs related to the Ghanaian economic and political environment and the hot-button International developments.
• Keen analytical skills and the ability to extract and synthesise information from research reports and documents as well as expertise in constructing infographic content.
• Competence in report writing and research writing. For this, a potential candidate must have strong command of grammar and vocabulary as well as academic writing.
How To Apply For The Job
If you know anyone who can deliver the above, let him or her send a ONE-PAGE CV to:
Closing Date: 01 March, 2020
How to Apply for IMANI Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the IMANI Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IMANI Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IMANI Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for IMANI Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for IMANI Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent IMANI Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|IMANI Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|IMANI Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes IMANI Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. IMANI Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IMANI Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.