The IITA – Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. IITA – Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, IITA – Ghana Jobs 2020, IITA – Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for IITA – Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
IITA – Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 IITA – Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
IITA – Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||IITA – Ghana|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at IITA – Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Research Technician
General: The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
The Position: IITA is recruiting for a Research Technician position for an on-going donor-funded project across Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana and Nigeria. The successful candidate will work as a member of a team of research and development partners working with National Research Institutions, Cocoa buying companies, community-based organizations and farmers in Ghana.
- Ensure the correct establishment and implementation of research trials according to the agreed protocols
- Provide technical support to partners’ Field Technicians leading implementation of Satellite Trials
- Support partner Field Technicians in data collection and management from the on-station and on-farm research activities
- Support the development of data collection tools (by providing feedback on use of existing tools) for on-station and on-farm research activities
- Work with research and development partners working with National Research Institutions, Cocoa buying companies, community-based organizations and farmers in implementing CocoaSoils related research activities
- Contribute to the development and review of research protocols for on-station and on-farm research design and implementation through field feedback
- Contribute to the identification and selection of farmers and cocoa fields for on-farm research
- Facilitate data collection and management from the on-station and on-farm research activities (focusing on the Satellite Trials)
- Assist in validating and communicating research results to stakeholders in the cocoa sector
- Develop work plans and budgets for field related activities on CocoaSoils
- Provide technical support for on-farm research activities of student/interns working on cocoa
- Produce reports on field activities and observations from field visits
- Reports to the Project Research Assistant
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in on-farming research for development activities on cocoa.
- Demonstrated ability in undertaking research-for-development activities
- Demonstrated ability in working with development partners to disseminate cocoa recommendations
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English and other local languages in Ghana (if applicable).
- Good team player and adaptable to working with private companies and in multicultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills especially in local environment.
- Good knowledge of the cocoa sector key actors in Ghana is an advantage.
Duty Station: Accra with consistent field work travels to project sites across the cocoa growing belt of Ghana.
Terms of appointment: This is Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position. Initial appointment is fixed term for two years with the possibility of renewal, contingent upon individual performance and the availability of funding.
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV (4 pages maximum) explaining their interest in the position, relevant documents and testimonials and the names and addresses (telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience.
Applications should be addressed to Dr Richard Asare, Country Representative and CocoaSoils Coordinator, IITA-Ghana, PMB LG 56, Accra-Ghana, and submitted by email to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
To find out more about IITA, visit our websites at http://www.iita.org.
How to Apply for IITA – Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the IITA – Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IITA – Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IITA – Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for IITA – Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for IITA – Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent IITA – Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|IITA – Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|IITA – Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes IITA – Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. IITA – Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IITA – Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.