The Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ignitia AB Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ignitia AB Jobs 2020, Ignitia AB Career Portal, Requirements for Ignitia AB Job Recruitment 2020.
Ignitia AB Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ignitia AB Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ignitia AB Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ignitia AB. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
As ignitia’s Finance and Admin Officer, you will work closely with the COO to ensure finance processes, book-keeping and office management and local admin run smoothly and efficiently.
You have good experience in accounts and managing books for small and medium sized companies in Ghana. You are meticulous and passionate about high quality execution and have an eye for detail. You can juggle many projects and activities at the same time without missing deadlines or dropping standards. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy when a meticulous plan comes together.
From managing accounts and book-keeping for Ghana and Nigeria to financial reporting to ensuring the Ghana office admin runs smoothly and efficiently, the role requires you to be flexible and quick to respond,
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage book-keeping (accounts, invoicing, taxes, bills, petty cash etc) for Ghana and Nigeria
- Maintaining and updating personnel files including leave, sickness etc for payroll purposes
- Monthly payroll
- Financial reporting and monitoring
- Preparation for audit
- Improving financial processes
- Ghana office management – visitors, office supplies, events
- Travel bookings for all staff based in Ghana, Nigeria and Sweden
- Maintain legal and operational documents, updating and complying with requirements
- Onboarding new staff – setting up email ids, laptops, keys etc
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced finance and accounting officer. You enjoy a challenge and a fast-paced environment. You enjoy supporting a high performing team to be successful. You are analytical and focused, and never make the same mistake twice. You have a keen interest in agriculture and the NGO landscape in West Africa and their decision-making processes.
You are entrepreneurial and persistent. You don’t mind rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into the problem to help sort things out. You think your work should make a difference and still be fun.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE?
- You have a finance/ accounting qualification
- You have at least 5 years of experience in finance and admin operations
- You have an undergraduate degree (minimum) from a recognized university
- You have experience updating ledgers, budgets, etc. Preparing financial reports. Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- You are skilled at delivering in matrixed, international teams
- You are a powerful communicator – both written and oral – and can leverage relationships of trust to deliver results
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
How to Apply
How to Apply for Ignitia AB Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ignitia AB Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ignitia AB Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ignitia AB Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ignitia AB Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ignitia AB Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ignitia AB Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ignitia AB Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ignitia AB may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ignitia AB Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.