The Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ignitia AB Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ignitia AB Jobs 2020, Ignitia AB Career Portal, Requirements for Ignitia AB Job Recruitment 2020.
Ignitia AB Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ignitia AB Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Ignitia AB Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ignitia AB. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Agribusiness)
You are our next star in growing revenues from the agri value chain. Deals with big agri input providers, aggregators, off-takers etc. You have a keen understanding of agronomy and have worked with an agri input provider. You have a large network among actors working in the agriculture value chain in Ghana.As ignitia’s Sales lead for agribusiness in Ghana, you will have the opportunity to build an amazing new business in our most important market across West Africa. Supported by a small, motivated team of scientists, marketers and techies, you will leverage strong prior relationships in the agriculture input space as well as an in-depth knowledge of the Food industry to achieve your sales objectives, while establishing Ignitia as the leading player in weather data provision across this market.
As the Senior Sales Executive for Ghana, you will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, as well as the Marketing/Product team to create and offer a unique value proposition to your business customers across Ghana, one that underlines both the competitive advantage of our services and the delivery of critical features and benefits sought by your prospects. You will count on the support of the Inbound and Outbound Marketing function to generate Qualified Leads that you will then confidently turn into Customers.
- Manage a pipeline of live prospects – seed, fertilizer, pesticide companies, farmer platforms and farm machinery intermediaries, farmer platforms, coops, associations, aggregators, off-takers etc.
- Research, identify, and cultivate potential target organizations for business development
- Hunts business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and exploring sales options.
- Responsible for minimum annual revenue goal as specified in performance standards, including both renewed/ expanded programs and new incremental revenue
- Making Deals and Generating Revenue
- Sells services through well-rooted consultative sales principles, recommending the right solutions for customers while advancing ignitia’s business.
- Writes compelling, clear proposals and deal documents
- Uses effective negotiations to convert opportunities into revenue for ignitia
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Relationship-building and Building Ignitia’s Profile
- Locate key contacts in target organizations to facilitate connections and advance relationships.
- Leverage own personal network at senior levels in target organizations (see list above) to build ignitia’s profile and deals
- Attend relevant conferences and represents ignitia compellingly to build ignitia’s profile and credibility and solicit interest in our solutions.
- Master exemplary critical friendships and strategic partnerships which leverage impact. Think ‘what’s in it for them, us, the beneficiary?’. Align where appropriate, disrupt where needed.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by committing to continuous improvement, pursuing attendance of educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- College degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales for a major, reputed agricultural input company
- Excellent knowledge of the agri value chain – especially in Ghana; including the respective buying processes, required features and decision-making pivot points
- World class communications skills and the ability to address relevant buying challenges through creative, winning solutions
- Positivity, high-energy, and optimistic professional demeanor, with a sensitivity to the needs of others and a high level of emotional intelligence.
Small scale farmers are often amongst the world’s poorest people. We are working to change that.
ignitia has developed the world’s first and most accurate tropical weather forecasting model to benefit both small-scale farmers and agricultural organizations. By providing hyper-local, highly accurate weather data, farmers can make decisions that directly impact yield and productivity. We are a high-tech social enterprise that leverages advanced technologies to provide a unique and valuable means for farmers and organizations in emerging markets to stabilize operations, mitigate risks, and maximize profits.
When you are part of the team at ignitia, you’ll be tackling the impact of climate change and food shortage by transforming how farmers in the tropics leverage the weather to improve yields. You’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
ignitia is a low-ego, high-energy environment. We don’t have many layers and we are not into red tape or office politics. We have some of the best minds in meteorology, math and technology working alongside a powerful commercial sales team to change how weather impacts the lives of farmers.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
How to Apply
How to Apply for Ignitia AB Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ignitia AB Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ignitia AB Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ignitia AB Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ignitia AB Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ignitia AB Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ignitia AB Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ignitia AB Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ignitia AB Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ignitia AB may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ignitia AB Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: