IDS International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. IDS International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, IDS International Jobs 2020, IDS International Career Portal, Requirements for IDS International Job Recruitment 2020.
IDS International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 IDS International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
IDS International Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at IDS International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Program Manager: Ghana Training
IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
IDS is looking for a Program Manager (PM) to oversee the Ghana Training Logistical Support contract for the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL) mission in Accra, Ghana. The mission of the INL is to minimize the impact of transnational crime and illegal drugs on the United States, its citizens, and partner nations by providing effective foreign assistance and fostering greater bilateral and multilateral law enforcement and rule of law cooperation. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for leading project teams in delivering solutions to external customers. The PM will manage one or multiple projects as part of a program, reporting directly into a Program Management function.
- Own performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, vendors and internal departments. The candidate will be expected to maintain effective communication across all project’s stakeholders, and to provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer program leadership.
- Demonstrated minimum experience of five (5) years in a supervisory or management position.
- Demonstrated minimum experience of three (3) years’ experience working with international programs to include; coordinating, assessing, conducting, and managing facilities in an international setting I the African region or the Middle East.
- Provide subject matter expertise in program planning, design, technical assistance, and implementation.
- Provide management expertise in specialized field of expertise, as well as functional and technical expertise to lead complex, large projects to deliver client solution and/or manage operations of multiple projects.
- Demonstrated expertise and ability to solve complex and unusual managerial issues while exercising independent judgement.
- Advise and assist in the development of program strategies and implementation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and during times of rapidly developing events.
- Experience working in Ghana or other developing country in Africa.
- Experience working with INL.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with U.S. Government contracting processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
How to Apply
How to Apply for IDS International Job Recruitment
To apply for the IDS International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IDS International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IDS International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for IDS International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for IDS International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent IDS International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|IDS International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|IDS International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes IDS International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. IDS International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||20 July, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||Not Specified|
|Zelco Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IDS International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.