International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc (IBTCI) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Jobs 2020, International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Career Portal, Requirements for International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Job Recruitment 2020.
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc (IBTCI) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruitment Details:
|Company||International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Office and Finance Coordinator
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Office and Finance Coordinator
Department/Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports To: PELA Research Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview: IBTCI is seeking a Local Office and Finance Coordinator to support USAID’s Peace through Evaluation, Learning and Adapting Activity (PELA) in Accra, Ghana. Candidates interested in peacebuilding and monitoring and evaluation activities in the West Africa region are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note this is an entry-level position and is open to Ghanaian Nationals only.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out finance functions of PELA including monthly funds request, monthly expense reporting, payroll.
- Manage the office filing system, both physical and electronic files.
- Update and maintain documents and other paperwork for the PELA project.
- Coordinate PELA events in Ghana and Francophone West Africa.
- Organize travel and booking accommodations and reservations for regional travel for the PELA team and/or consultants as needed.
- Maintain office and supply inventories.
- Maintain office equipment, ensuring all equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Greet clients and office visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Participate in the procurement process, ensuring adherence to both local and home office process and procedures.
- Serve as the HR point of contact for the PELA office.
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases, including research software databases.
- Partner with the PELA Research Director to collect, review, synthesize, analyze and summarize literature and data on countering violent extremism (CVE) and peacebuilding for research tasks and/or other technical products.
- Organize and schedule interviews and focus group discussions.
- Conduct interviews, both in-person and virtually with and without the participation of the PELA Research Director.
- Provide transcription and coding services as needed.
- Partner with the PELA Research Director to create and develop research presentations and workshop materials.
- Ensure conferences and workshops in the West African region are well-organized, planned and executed.
- Maintain relevant programmatic and data collection files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in payroll processes strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in Quickbooks highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience with USAID or other donor-funded projects strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years previous finance and/or office administrative experience required.
- Ability and willingness to work with a virtual team required.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Full proficiency with Google Suite.
- Basic French skills required.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration or related field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel required and may include travel to fragile and/or conflict prone zones.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
How to Apply for International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Job Recruitment
To apply for the International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.