Ho Technical University (HTU) Registration Procedures for the Second Semester of the 2018/2019 academic year has been released.
The management of the Ho Technical University (HTU) has released the Re-Opening Date and registration procedures for the second semester of the 2018/2019 academic session. All returning students of the University are to follow the procedures stated below in order to proceed with their registration.
HTU Second Semester Registration Procedures
- Pay the approved Tuition Fees into HTU Revenue Account number 5011130002180 at any NETWORK branch of Ghana Commercial Bank.
- Pay the approved Hostel Fees into GetFUND Account Number 6010205459 at any NETWORK branch of Zenith Bank.
- Submit a copy of the pay-in-slip at the Cash Office of official University receipt.
- Log on to your student portal (http://portal.htu.edu.gh/studentportal) using your Username and password to register.
- Remember to print your proof of registration and present a copy to your department.
- The E-library section is open for Registration. Students are also encouraged to do their registration at any nearby INTERNET CAFE.
NB: Students are to note that the requirements for registration for the 2nd semester is 100% payment of school fees and 100% payment of residential (Hall) fees (FOR RESIDENT STUDENTS).
See more Post about: