Ho Technical University, HTU Admissions for Diploma in Education Programmes, see application, guidelines and requirements below for the 2021/2022 academic year.
HTU Admissions for Diploma in Education
The programme will be run jointly by the University of Education, Winneba – Kumasi and Ho Technical University (HTU) on HTU campus in Ho. The Certificate will be awarded by University of Education, Winneba.
The Programme is tailored to equip HND and other graduates with requisite skills to teach as professional teachers in secondary, technical and vocational schools.
HTU Admissions for Diploma in Education – Entry Requirements
Prospective applicants must possess one of the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Higher National Diploma Certificate.
- Advanced certificate holders and other equivalent qualifications.
- Level 200 and above students of Ho Technical University and other tertiary institutions.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
HTU Admissions for Diploma in Education Application Form – How to Apply
- Application Forms should be downloaded and completed in triplicate. Alternatively, hard copies of application forms can be obtained from the Admissions Office of HTU.
Click on Download Application Form
- Pay the cost of Application Forms into the account:
Account Name – PRODUCTION UNIT ACCOUNT
Account number – 5011130004139 at all networked branches of GCB Bank.
- Completed Application Forms should be accompanied by Bank Pay-in-slips, three (3) copies of certificates and transcripts of Academic Record (where applicable).
- Completed Application Forms together with the above-mentioned documents should be submitted to:
The Registrar, Ho Technical University, P. O. Box HP 217, Ho – Ghana. The envelopes containing the documents should be marked: DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION APPLICATION.
For further information, contact: The Faculty of Applied Social Sciences, Ho Technical University via Telephone 0248772148 or 0240-344779, or firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR SALES OF FORM
Deadline for sales of form is Thursday, 31st August, 2021
See more Post about: