HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. HPW Fresh & Dry Vacancies 2020 Application Form, HPW Fresh & Dry Jobs 2020, HPW Fresh & Dry Career Portal, Requirements for HPW Fresh & Dry Job Recruitment 2020.
HPW Fresh & Dry Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 HPW Fresh & Dry Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment Details:
|Company||HPW Fresh & Dry|
|Deadline||31 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at HPW Fresh & Dry. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Leader – Technical Sourcing
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Agronomy
- Employment Status: Contract
- Supervisor: Chief Agronomist
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
The Leader – Technical Sourcing, manages the supply base of the factory’s raw material supply from a technical angle. The individual oversees supplier enrollment, and administers the supplier assessment program, organizes trainings and technical advice in cooperation with the field officers. The individual would also oversee the input programs and monitors supplier certification.
- Management of supply base and supplier data base.
- Manage Smartfarm-Cropin system.
- Develop functionalities of the system in cooperation with service provider.
- Follow up implementation.
- Manage supplier approval and renewals of approvals.
- Manage supplier performance assessment.
- Monitor farm and field officers’ activities through the system.
- Analyze data and provide reports for supplier management.
- Use GIS to improve visibility and performance.
- Manage field to factory traceability.
- Trainings and extension program for suppliers – Improve Availability and Quality.
- Plan trainings and support schedule for suppliers and field officers.
- Create and manage trainings curriculum and provide trainings materials for all crops and production calendars.
- Manage field officer’s competence in trainings and extension curriculum.
- Deliver training to field officers.
- Coach field officers.
- Carry out regular competence assessment for field officers.
- Carry out supplier trainings and extension visit and manage trainings and extension visits by field officers
- Maintain and develop crop production calendar for the different crops as the basis for the training and extension program.
- Management of input scheme.
- Manage and improve crop production calendar for the different crops.
- Based on production calendar develop support budget.
- Oversee implementation of support budget.
- Implement and maintain system of input support scheme management.
- Monitor farmer’s debts and debt collection.
- Manage risks regarding contaminations (mainly chemical and biological).
- Improvement of supplier relations.
- Manage farm visit schedules for officers.
- Carry out field visits on regular basis.
- Be involved in exchange and discussion with farmers.
- Serve as a contact point to farmers to address challenges in the production or in the relation with farmers.
Clauses in BRC and IFS Standard
- This officer is specifically in charge of the fulfilment of the following clausesin the BRC standard: 3.5 supplier and raw material approval and performance monitoring
- This officer is specifically in charge of the fulfilment of the following clauses in the IFS standard:
- 4.1 contract agreements for fruit suppliers
- 4.2 specifications for fruits
- 4.4 purchasing of fruits
- 4.18 traceability of fruits
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Agriculture
- 2-5 years’ experience in agricultural production
- 2-5 years’ experience in working in farmer or community education
- Good knowledge of tropical fruit production
- Knowledge of database management and GIS
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Methodological skills in adult education
- Proven track record of successful negotiations
- Willing to travel for work to the production areas and spend extended periods in the field
- Valid driving license
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 August, 2020
How to Apply for HPW Fresh & Dry Job Recruitment
To apply for the HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest HPW Fresh & Dry Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for HPW Fresh & Dry Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|HPW Fresh & Dry Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|HPW Fresh & Dry Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes HPW Fresh & Dry Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. HPW Fresh & Dry may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the HPW Fresh & Dry Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.