HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2019 for Sales Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HPW Fresh & Dry Recruitment 2019
HPW FRESH AND DRY LTD is a fruit processing company.
Reports To: Leader, Sales Development
Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R, Occasional travel needed to Accra
To manage sales enquires and prepare communication and Sales material with focus on emerging markets (focus Africa& Middle East)
- Sales emerging markets
- Open sales channels in emerging markets
- Establish sales contacts based on specific targets
- Prepare price offers and manage existing key accounts
- Prepare sales material
- Respond to customer enquiries
Communication & Marketing
- Establish and coordinate Sales & communication material (photos, movies, social media).
- Support in the implementation of Communication & Sales strategies for emerging and local markets
- Support of retail business
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Lay foundation to build new markets for retail and bulk products in emerging markets.
- Establish communication material necessary for successful sales.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Practical knowledge/experience in Sales and Marketing and a minimum of two years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Ability to interact with national and international customers & external partners (direct contact, oral, written).
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work independently and within set deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate markets & businesses and draw corresponding conclusions.
- Attention to detail and in-depth knowledge of our product range.
- Ability to coordinate tasks & duties of different departments.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should please send their CVs through the following link:https://www.hpwfnd.com/vacancies/ latest by 31 March 2019.
Share this post with your Friends: