HPW Fresh and Dry Limited Recruitment 2019 for Senior Account Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the HPW Fresh and Dry Limited Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HPW Fresh and Dry Limited Recruitment 2019
HPW FRESH AND DRY LTD is a fruit processing company.
- Department: Accounts & Administration
- Reports To: Head, Accounts & Administration
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
Assist with Company Financial and Project Reporting
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management account.
- Preparation and review of budget.
- Preparation of SSNIT and withholding tax returns.
- Payment of invoices.
- Management of farmer support scheme.
- Coaching other account officers.
- Any other task as may be assigned.
- Assist with the preparation of end of year financial account.
DEG Project Management:
- Coordinating financial reporting under DEG strategic alliance.
- Management of other projects.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND, Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related field; preferably Bachelor of Commerce.
- Minimum of three years relevant working experience, preferably in a production environment.
- Knowledge in computerized accounting.
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand production processes.
- Proficiency in SAP will be an added advantage.
- A member of ICA/ACCA or at the final level will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Project Management is an advantage
How to Apply
All interested applicants should please send their CVs through the following link:https://www.hpwfnd.com/vacancies/ latest by 31 March 2019.