Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Hollard Insurance Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Hollard Insurance Ghana Jobs 2020, Hollard Insurance Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Hollard Insurance Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Hollard Insurance Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Hollard Insurance Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Hollard Insurance Ghana|
|Deadline||28th February 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Hollard Insurance Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Agency Coordinator
Hollard Ghana combines its deep local knowledge of the market with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand. Headquartered in South Africa but with feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customised to the unique risks Ghanaians face.
Hollard Insurance Ghana, formerly called Metropolitan Insurance Company (MET) operated successfully in Ghana for 25 years, until it rebranded as Hollard Insurance Ghana in 2015 adding on Hollard Life Assurance Ghana in 2018. Hollard Ghana Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Hollard International which manages the international portfolio of the Hollard Group currently operating in 18 countries in Africa and Asia.
Hollard Insurance Ghana (i.e., Hollard General) operates in Ghana with a network of 5 main branches, 25 secondary distribution networks and 50 fulltime commission-based Sales Executives working across Ghana. We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard General is looking for an Agency Coordinator at its Head Office in Accra
To oversee and develop a committed and professional Hollard2U sales force (i.e., Sales Executives, Relationship Managers and Part-time agents) who will sell non-life insurance policies to existing and prospective clients as well as provide excellent and efficient service to clients thereby growing profitable Hollard2U portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Hollard sales strategies and standards among all Hollard2U sales force (i.e., Sales Executives, Relationship Managers and Part-time agents) and at Hollard2U offices
- Achieve and exceed targets for new businesses and renewals and ensure profitability of the Hollard2U portfolio
- Develop an effective sales distribution strategy to ensure that the sales team meet their monthly and annual target for new business and renewals.
- Recruit, train, coach, develop and maintain a highly professional Hollard2U sales force and monitor their performance towards achievement their targets
- Research into and locate new sights for Hollard2U, Franchise, Purple Avenue offices and work with relevant departments to ensure the locations are set up for operation.
- Develop and implement effective prospecting techniques including proposal writing and regular presentations of company’s products and services to help generate sales leads for the sales force and maintain good client relationship at all levels
- Ensure that the Hollard2U team sell Hollard products to individuals and institutional clients using consultative selling techniques
- Provide field support and resolve concerns and complaints pertaining to the Hollard2U sales operations
- Improve skills and competencies of Hollard2U sales force by liaising with relevant departments to design training and leadership programs which will boost performance.
- Manage and keep records of all licensing requirements for Hollard2Us across the regions.
- General monthly report on Hollard2U activities in line with the terms and conditions of the Hollard2U operations.
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Insurance, Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years related experience in Sales Team management
- Proven record of meeting monthly and annual sales targets
- Excellent prospecting and relationship management skills
- Have product knowledge, basic rating principles and risk assessment knowledge
- Market knowledge (including competitor information)
- Interpersonal, organisational and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
- Please indicate HG-Agency Coordinator as the subject of your email.
- Closing date: Friday, 28th February 2020.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Hollard Insurance Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Hollard Insurance Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Hollard Insurance Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Hollard Insurance Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Hollard Insurance Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Hollard Insurance Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Hollard Insurance Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|CrossBoundary Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Mondelez International Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Enchi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||31 December, 2020|
|Ethical Apparel Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|G4S Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||11 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Hollard Insurance Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.