The Hen Mpoano Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Hen Mpoano Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Hen Mpoano Jobs 2020, Hen Mpoano Career Portal, Requirements for Hen Mpoano Job Recruitment 2020.
Hen Mpoano Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Hen Mpoano Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Hen Mpoano Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||27 January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Hen Mpoano. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Farm Project Manager
Title: Project Manager
Location: Sekondi-Takoradi, Western Region, Ghana
Job Status: Short-Term Contract
Job expires: December 2022
• The action, “Securing Child Rights in the Fisheries Sector in the Central Region and along the Volta Lake of Ghana” is funded by the European Commission and implemented by a consortium of local non-governmental organizations led by Hen Mpoano.
The project manager will oversee the project’s implementation, monitoring and evaluation and be responsible for overall reporting on its status and progress towards achievement of desired results.
Specific roles and responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and take the lead in the preparation and implementation of annual work plans.
• Provide strategic orientation and technical contributions to field activities led by implementing partners.
• Orient implementing partners to and compliance with all requirements of the European Commission funding including visibility of the project.
• Organize and facilitate periodic project review in coordination with implementing partners.
• Provide technical support for project communications and oversee monitoring and evaluation.
• Coordinate implementation activities with relevant CSOs and government institutions at all levels to advance the goal and objectives of the project.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a project management role and a Master’s degree in a social science related discipline.
• Good knowledge of governance processes and dynamics in Ghana’s fisheries and coastal sector.
• Strong leadership and team-building skills.
• Proven experience in successfully managing teams.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office packages.
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• A commitment to excellence and high standards of professionalism.
• Knowledgeable in project monitoring and evaluation systems.
• Strategic planning and decision-making skills.
• Ability to lead multi-stakeholder processes involving CSOs, traditional authorities and government institutions at district and national levels.
• Affinity for working on child rights issues and for using rights-based approaches.
• Knowledge of European Commission funding requirements will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates (especially females) are to submit their cover letter and CV to:
Closing Date: 27 January, 2020
How to Apply for Hen Mpoano Job Recruitment
To apply for the Hen Mpoano Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Hen Mpoano Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Hen Mpoano Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Hen Mpoano Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Hen Mpoano Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Hen Mpoano Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Hen Mpoano Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Hen Mpoano Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Hen Mpoano Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Hen Mpoano may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PwC Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||23 March, 2021|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||31 March, 2021.|
|Veritas Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||19 March, 2021|
|Vehrad Transport & Haulage Co. LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||19 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 8, 2021||03 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Hen Mpoano Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.