Healthy Habits Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Healthy Habits Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Healthy Habits Jobs 2020, Healthy Habits Career Portal, Requirements for Healthy Habits Job Recruitment 2020.
Healthy Habits Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Healthy Habits Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Healthy Habits Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Healthy Habits. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Branch Supervisor
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
Qualification Required & Experience
First Degree in Marketing/Management/Accounting plus any Professional Qualification
How to Apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com Closing Date: 30 September, 2020
2. Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Job Title: Front Desk Executive – Healthy Habits
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Qualification Required & Experience
HND/First Degree in relevant field
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 30 September, 2020
How to Apply for Healthy Habits Job Recruitment
To apply for the Healthy Habits Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Healthy Habits Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Healthy Habits Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Healthy Habits Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Healthy Habits Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Healthy Habits Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Healthy Habits Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Healthy Habits Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Healthy Habits Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Healthy Habits may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Healthy Habits Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: