Healthy Habits Global LTD Recruitment 2019 for Quality Control Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Healthy Habits Global LTD Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Healthy Habits Global LTD Recruitment 2019
• determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• setting customer service standards
• specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
• working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
• determining training needs
• acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
• directing objectives to maximize profitability
• recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
• monitoring performance
• Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field with 2 years working experience.
Salary: GHS 1600-2000
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 27 April, 2019