HEAF Professional College Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. HEAF Professional College Vacancies 2020 Application Form, HEAF Professional College Jobs 2020, HEAF Professional College Career Portal, Requirements for HEAF Professional College Job Recruitment 2020.
HEAF Professional College Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 HEAF Professional College Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
HEAF Professional College Recruitment Details:
|Company||HEAF Professional College|
|Location||Tema & Takoradi|
|Deadline||30 January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at HEAF Professional College. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative/Marketing Officer
HEAF Professional College located in Tema and Takoradi seeks the services of Administrators with marketing background.
• General Office administration
• Preparing and issuing Admission letter and students’ Bill
• Listen to clients requests and present the right product to boost sales
• Answer enquiries via phone and all other social media platforms
• Receive Guests and walk in applicants
• Register prospective clients
• Assist clients to complete Application Form
• Book appointments for prospective clients who need further guidance to make choices
• Maintain and develop excellent relationships with clients through customer service via telephone, WhatsApp and other social media platforms, calls and emails.
• Assisting with promotional activities of the company.
• Apply modern approaches to generate new businesses
• Identify and develop new opportunities and networks
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as specified within timeframes.
• Promote the College’s services
• Develop effective sales plans
• Updating clients register and maintain relationship to enhance sales
• Deliver feedback and after-sales support to clients
• Build long-standing relationships with existing and new clients
• Work assiduously to meet monthly sales targets
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have HND/BSc/B. Ed or related professional certificate in marketing/Sales and administration.
• Must be marketing/sales oriented and eloquent with excellent telephone manners and customer service skills.
• At least 3-5 years experience.
• Must be smart, eloquent and assertive
• Very good knowledge in MS Office.
• Excellent understanding of Social media platforms.
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Tema and Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates who qualify should send a letter of application indicating the preferred Campus, together with a curriculum vitae, certificates plus names and addresses of two referees to Email:
Closing Date: 30 January, 2020
How to Apply for HEAF Professional College Job Recruitment
To apply for the HEAF Professional College Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest HEAF Professional College Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HEAF Professional College Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for HEAF Professional College Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for HEAF Professional College Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent HEAF Professional College Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|HEAF Professional College Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|HEAF Professional College Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes HEAF Professional College Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. HEAF Professional College may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the HEAF Professional College Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.