Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2019/2020 Scholarships for African Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2019/2020 Scholarships for African Students… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2019/2020
The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2019
- Duration of Scholarship: Two Year MBA Program
- Offered annually? Yes
- Award Provider: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Type: MBA
- Eligible Countries: African countries
Award Description: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Value of Scholarship:
- Full Tuition Plus Fees.
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships – Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world.
Application form – How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2018 HERE
Application Deadline: 30th December 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance 2019/2020 Scholarships for African Students for more information.