Happy Cow Creamery & Cheese Ltd Recruitment 2019 for Operations Manager Trainee
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Happy Cow Creamery & Cheese Ltd Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Happy Cow Creamery & Cheese Ltd Recruitment 2019
About the company:
Happy Cow is a Ghanaian based dairy production company founded in 2014. As a small business, Happy Cow has made significant efforts in promoting the dairy industry in Ghana. With the industrialization of our business, we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to provide day to day operations support in our production facility.
Job description and training program description:
This position is for a trainee program. The selected candidate will go through a short-term training program which will be partially virtual and partially located at out Juapong site. This program is designed not only to identify a strong manager candidate but also to invest in the participant and help them gain valuable personal and professional skills. You will learn organization, operations management, process innovation, digital collaboration, quality testing, leadership, digital collaboration, etc. This learning will be facilitated by online courses and remote/on site assignments. During this program your direct supervisor will be located in the United States. If hired for the manager position, your supervisors will be located in Ghana.
Upon competition of the training program, the candidate will be evaluated and, depending on performance, may be offered the permanent position.
As the Operations Manager, you will report to the two senior managers/owners of the company. Your job is to oversee and manage the entire dairy production process in a small facility. You will be responsible for managing the production team of about 7-15 employees. The operations manager will not only manage and support physical functions, but you will also be responsible for implementing and utilizing technology to improve operations. Your specific responsibilities will include: • Purchasing and procurement
- Process mapping and optimization
- Producing and training employees on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Hiring and training
- Managing employee schedule
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions
- Product testing and quality assurance
- Inventory management and reporting
- Producing financial reports
- Digital/virtual collaboration with management team
- Ensuring operations adhere to relevant regulations and industry guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, engineering, agriculture, or related field
- 3-6 years of experience managing a team of at least 5 employees in a reputable company
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Applications (Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Ability to effectively search the internet for procurement opportunities, regulations, production guidelines, etc.
Please do not apply if you do not meet all the listed qualifications. We conduct background checks and assessments to validate employment and education history.
How to Apply
The evaluation process for this position includes several assessments and assignments to identify the most qualified candidate. Please be prepared to spend a significant amount of time on these assessments. A computer with reliable internet connection is required for the position and the completion of the assessments. The application/assessment for this position can be found here: –http://bit.ly/happycowapply