HandyTradie Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019 for Software (React-Native) Developer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the HandyTradie Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HandyTradie Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2019
We are a startup that will revolutionize the way we receive and provide services in Ghana.
We have an opening for a software developer, based in Ghana, to be part of this journey and be mentored by our Chief Technical Officer. You will be part of the making of a real product that will be a household name. Do you see YOUR name in the credits?
This is a 6-month fixed term position.
You will be a key member of the software development team. This role will lead the delivery of the mobile application and web user interface.
You require the following to be successful in this role:
- Self-motivated go-getter who is looking for a new challenge
- Customer-focused and lives by our mission – “we fix it!”
- Likes to experiment and give things a go
- Respects team mates and works to earn their trust
You would also have demonstrated experience with the following
- Mobile app development
- React-Native and React.js
- Google Firebase
- Prior experience with payment integration is a plus
We’re offering these benefits
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work – we believe in outcomes
- 6 month fixed term contract with full employee benefits including leave and social security.
Our business supports flexible working arrangements and rewards our team members on outcomes.
We want to know more about you. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for send us an example of your previous work, your resume and a cover letter telling us what you are passionate about and why you will be a good fit for our team.
How to Apply