Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Halliburton Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Halliburton Jobs 2019, Halliburton Career Portal, Requirements for Halliburton Job Recruitment 2019.
Halliburton Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Halliburton Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Halliburton Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Service Operator I – Cementing
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under direct supervision, rigs up and rigs down cementing service equipment on work locations to include spotting of cement storage vessels, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed on-the-fly, rigging-up appropriate data monitoring equipment, planning emergency backup equipment and contingencies.
– Learns to perform pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse. Learns to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed.
– Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
– Trains operator assistants in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixed equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery, and storage systems, manifold equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
– Demonstrates basic knowledge of products such as cementing blends, spacer fluid systems, sodium silicate fluid system, loss circulation additives, casing attachments, float equipment, multiple stage cementing tools, and squeeze packers.
– Understands basic lab test data such as pump time, density, yield, water ratio, etc.
– Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
– Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
– Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and at least 6 months of experience as an Operator Asst-Cementing, II.
– Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
– May require I-Learn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance.
– Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
– Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
– Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
– Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
– A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Plot 7/9 Old Cape Coast Road, Takoradi, , , Ghana
How to Apply
How to Apply for Halliburton Job Recruitment
To apply for the Halliburton Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Halliburton Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Halliburton Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Halliburton Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Halliburton Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Halliburton Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Halliburton Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Halliburton Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Halliburton Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Halliburton may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Halliburton Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.