Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Guinness Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Guinness Jobs 2020, Guinness Career Portal, Requirements for Guinness Job Recruitment 2020.
Guinness Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Guinness Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Guinness Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||16th May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Guinness. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Brand Manager – RTD
The SBM is responsible for demonstrating these skills:
- BUILD PURPOSEFUL WINNING BRANDS. Expected Level = Essential / Advanced
Builds purposeful and distinctive brands, identifying strategic growth opportunities and translating them in to a competitive Marketing Business Plan (MBP) that drives growth and makes our brands beacons within culture
- USING INSIGHT TO SELL MORE: Expected Level = Essential
Uncovers deep, penetrating insights about occasions, purchasing and consumption behaviours, and uses this insight to inspire marketing strategies and plans which ensure we drive purchase through all channels.
- FORGING POWERFUL PARTNERSHIPS: Expected Level = Essential
Leads and inspires and team comprising a broad range of contributors including other functions, agency partners and external experts, individuals and organisations who influence culture. Combines our skills with theirs to create outstanding content which can drive greater cultural traction for our brands and create value efficiently and effectively.
- DRIVING MARKETING PERFORMANCE: Expected Level = Essential
Fully understands the way in which Diageo operates in the context of their market and uses this knowledge and data analytics to manage all levers of value creation to ensure profitable brand growth for Diageo and our partners.
- DELIVERING INTERGRATED EXECUTION: Expected Level = Essential / Advanced
Develops holistic and integrated culturally relevant Marketing programmes that reflect brand purpose in a meaningful way for consumers. Then executes in a timely manner, and with creative flair, through multi-channel media encompassing traditional, experiential and digital communications.
- Champion the relevant brand amongst internal and external stakeholders and ensure volume, profit and market share delivery.
- Long term brand strategy, architecture and positioning development in alignment with portfolio strategy.
- Development & implementation of brand pricing strategy.
- Formulate the annual MBP for designated brand(s).
- Lead the execution of the MBP for designated brands(s).
- Translate brand strategy into 6 Quarter planning: 18 month plan outlining all activity by channel.
- Work effectively with strategic partners to develop activity plans based on a clear understanding (through M&E and A&P effectiveness review) of the impact of both new & existing activities.
- Input to the development of brand innovation & renovation plans, including line extensions, working with innovation project managers to deliver timeously.
- Monthly submission of brand performance (rationale & commentary of brand volume, brand health, brand share) and key drivers of performance. Development of brand updates for Exec on request.
- Maintain the highest standards of execution, and in particular ensure personal excellence in the execution of brand communication and activation strategies.
- Maintain strong relationships with agency partners, providing written briefs and de-briefs using DWBB format, formulation of accurate work plans & fair PRIP proposals, retainer negotiations and regular performance reviews.
- Provide meaningful input into the S&OP process (volume forecasting & A&P).
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development and coaching of Brand Managers and Graduate Trainees.
- Own the culture of compliance in the Brand team; ensuring full compliance to DMC, GAR and CARM requirements.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 16th May, 2020
How to Apply for Guinness Job Recruitment
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Guinness Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Guinness Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Guinness Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Guinness Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Guinness Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Guinness Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Guinness Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Guinness may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Viamo Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||15 August, 2020|
|Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||14 August 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 15, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Guinness Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.