Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Guinness Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Guinness Jobs 2020, Guinness Career Portal, Requirements for Guinness Job Recruitment 2020.
Guinness Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Guinness Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Guinness Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Guinness. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Market Category Specialist, Capex
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
Deliver Procurement outcomes for Diageo within one or more categories of spend, through effective business partnering and collaboration across Procurement CoEs. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Applying strategic procurement excellence, through creation of or support in creation of category strategies built on Diageo’s best methods, standards and tools, to deliver procurement value.
- Leading or supporting Sourcing activities for specific categories of spend procured in Market.
- Supporting end-to-end execution of category strategies, working with global and other market category professionals in line with strategy.
- Developing subject-matter expertise for specific spend categories, supporting collection and leverage of supply market expertise and clear direction to Analysts for development and application of supply market data and information to strategy development and sourcing.
- Work dynamically across categories in flexible resource pools where they are already established & pro-actively look for opportunities where flexible resourcing could be set-up. This is a resourcing approach intended to smooth out peaks & troughs of demand and drive accelerated career development.
- Applied expertise. Build, manage and grow expertise in one or more spend categories, including understanding of supply markets, suppliers, stakeholders and how to negotiate supply and demand. Become a subject-matter expert and share with others in a global community of category professionals. Apply expertise and standards to identify and win new value for Diageo.
- Category excellence. Lead development of best in class market data and knowledge, category strategies and sourcing events by applying Diageo standards for category excellence. Contribute to improvement of existing and development of new tools & techniques.
- Business partnering. In close alignment with category managers, develop and grow relationships with stakeholders, partners and suppliers for deeper insights into needs and capabilities; articulate requirements and deliver insights for greater value from stakeholder collaboration.
- Strategy development. For one or more spend categories, support development and evolution of category strategies by (1) capturing, articulating and confirming business requirements; (2) researching and analysing market dynamics; and (3) assessing opportunities and proposing solutions.
- Best in class capabilities. Generate insights and opportunities from internal and external benchmarking, develop cost models to consider scenarios with suppliers and stakeholders and build & evolve analytics capabilities that allow regular review and improvement of strategies.
- Strategy execution. Support end to end execution of category strategies across geographical and organisational boundaries. Track and monitor progress against performance goals, providing detailed, monthly KPI data (including reconciliation to category team tracking projects, savings, supplier performance, etc.). Work in close collaboration with other Market colleagues aligned behind relevant strategies and facilitate escalations.
- Support to Global CoEs. Support Global CoEs with strategy development, including for CM4 (global agreements), CM3 (above-region leverage) and CM2 (above-market leverage), as required. Especially, ensure that Market and local market data and requirements are addressed fully.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS (CAPABILITIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE)
- Graduate or equivalent qualification and member of professional body, e.g., CIPS
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in Procurement, Finance, FMCG Commerical or other relevant role, with subject-matter expertise in supply markets and spend categories relevant to the role
- Demonstrated performance in projects and in cross-market teams, experience developing and executing category and procurement strategies, managing and negotiating with suppliers
- Strong analytical and financial awareness including a strong understanding of AOP requirements and financial goals & value drivers relevant to the categories in scope
- Track record of generating insights to influence decision-making; good commercial acumen
- Good systems knowledge (esp. SAP, PRDM, M/S Office, E-collaborate or similar systems & tools)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation; strong interpersonal skills
Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Guinness Job Recruitment
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Guinness Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Guinness Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Guinness Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Guinness Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Guinness Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Guinness Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Guinness Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Guinness may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Masco Foods Limited (KFC Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 15, 2021||27 January, 2021|
|Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Portico Change & Strategy Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Design & Technology Institute (DTI) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||15 January, 2021|
|Defence for Children Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||20 January, 2021|
|Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||January 14, 2021||22 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Guinness Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.