GTC Group Recruitment 2019 for Territory Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the GTC Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
GTC Group Recruitment 2019
Global Training GTC Services Limited is a leading capacity development organisation delivering training and consulting solutions to individuals and organisations in emerging economies with representation and affiliations with world class organisations in Europe, America and the Middle East.
Job Title: Territory Manager Ghana
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reporting to: GTC Director, UK
We are looking for an experienced and high-performing Senior Sales Consultant to function as the GTC Territory Manager for Ghana. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential for that territory, implementing sales plans, business development, recruitments, Operations and Reporting. The ideal candidate should possess a strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills from the training and consulting sector in Ghana. The ideal candidate must also be conversant with the use of sales application programmes like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting personal and team sales targets by successfully developing and managing the sales structure in Ghana
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales structure in the Ghana territory
- Manage and develop top client accounts in Ghana
- Foster partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders in the territory to advance the company’s competitive advantage
- Present team sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- To pro-actively seek new businesses in Ghana by targeting a combination of company existing customer base and prospective customers
- Apply systematic strategy to grow the company’s customer database, based on set deliverables.
- BSc/HND in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or a related field with a minimum of second class lower
- Cognate experience in a senior sales and territory manager role in the Training and Consulting Industry
- 7-10 years verifiable commercial and business experience
- Strong personal sales network in the Training and Consulting industry
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently, remotely and effectively within a diverse team
- Good listening, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Data-driven and conversant with the use of sales and marketing application programs like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
Salary + Sales Commission + Bonus
- Represent an internationally recognized brand
- Quick high-yield earnings
- Earnings in foreign and local currencies
- Training and Career Development
- Personal development
- Flexible working and work-life balance