Grundfos Recruitment 2019 for Finance Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Grundfos Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Grundfos Recruitment 2019
What do we offer?
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Finance Manager for West Africa, to be based in our office in Accra, Ghana.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
What is the job about?
As a Finance Manager, you will be a Business Partner to the General Manager for West Africa and the local leadership team providing transparency in financial business performance as foundation for sound leadership decisions. You will also have a dotted reporting line to the Area Finance Manager.
Some of your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Represents Finance in the West Africa Management Team working closely with the finance community across the Sales region.
- Custodian of our profitability on sales. Ensures the financial performance management.
- Implementing a group profitability mindset in the local management team.
- Continuously securing transparency and clarification on all financial matters.
- Drives the sales planning process including annual target setting, budgets, forecasts, Sales planning and coordinating business reviews (BRMs) prioritizing a forward view and proactive business partnering.
- Consolidates budgets and controls expenses and investments.
- Implements business plans for new initiatives and revenue models for the local markets. Provide reporting, analysis and feedback from the markets.
- Responsible for local statutory accounts, financial compliance, taxes and internal control matters.
- Establishes local pricing process and implementation of same.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- Master’s degree in relevant field – eg. Finance, accounting, economy, auditing, controlling, International Business
- Fluency in English (written and orally)
- 5-6 years of experience within one or more of abovementioned professional fields
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP is a must.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Must be sufficiently comfortable with financial information to readily understand the meaning of a variety of ratios and trends and what they signify for a company and performance unit.
- Must be self-motivated and able to participate in daily routines as a “hands-on” person.
- Must be prepared to assume a high degree of responsibility and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to compile and communicate financial information to management and upper management.
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experience with getting things done through others in a matrixed organization.
- Travelling approx. 20 days
How to Apply