GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Vacancies 2021 Application Form, GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Jobs 2021, GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Career Portal, Requirements for GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment 2021.
GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment Details:
|Company||GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd|
|Deadline||22 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Facilities and IT Coordinator
GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment is currently sourcing and recruiting for Facilities and IT Coordinator vacancy based in Accra, Ghana. This post is available only to citizen from Ghana.
Requirements for the Facilities and IT Coordinator:
Relevant OHS qualification or similar would be beneficial.
At least 2 years’ experience in either OHS or IT disciplines
Experience in Quality assurance
Excellent interpersonal skills
The ability to write reports.
An eye for detail and project management skills
Creativity is a bonus.
Advanced Computer Literacy Skills
Coordinate with the Facilities and IT Lead and General Manager of site the implementation of new building projects and optimal building utilisation.
Regulate and monitor assets on all sites via CCTV
Duties and responsibilities of the Facilities and IT Coordinator:
Record keeping of all maintenance work, OHS files and assets of all sites both physical and soft copies.
Collaborate and communicate with support technicians and management to ensure the uninterrupted operation of electronic systems utilised within the organisation/site as part of its core operations.
Support sites with RnM requirements
Ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards and regulations.
Coordinate security and cleaning deliverables.
Coordinate vehicle fleet and drivers.
Building Maintenance and Operations for site – Facilities Management
Coordinate Security and Cleaning deliverables
Coordinate internal OHS audits.
Coordinate vehicle fleet and drivers.
Record keeping of all activities both physical and digital copies.
Use BMS for optimum productivity of the job function.
Monitor the condition and uptime of electronic equipment and systems (on a site level)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 Feb. 2021
2. Job Title: Project Engineer
We are looking for Project Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of costing and proposals for client RFQ
- Developing and interpreting Isometrics and PIDs.
- Bill of Materials and Material Take-Offs.
- Interpret drawings and supervise installation of components when required
- Prepare project drawings from supplied drawings to be used in workshop for fabrication
- Management of contractor activities (scoping, design / engineering, procurement, fabrication, & installation, systems completion / start-up) to ensure timely execution of projects in accordance safety, quality, cost, & schedule commitments
- Project reviews including safety, risk assessments, HAZOPS, and constructability / operability reviews.
- Periodic reviews / auditing of contractor systems for compliance with Fortress expectations (engineering, procurement, construction, QA/QC; controls…)
- Performing the role of the Senior Project Engineer in his absence.
Any adhoc duties as requested to fulfil your role.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 Feb. 2021
How to Apply for GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment
To apply for the GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|North Ridge Lyceum Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Bolgatanga Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||24 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.