The Grameen Foundation Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Grameen Foundation Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Grameen Foundation Jobs 2021, Grameen Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for Grameen Foundation Job Recruitment 2021.
Grameen Foundation Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Grameen Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Grameen Foundation Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Grameen Foundation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Manager, Institutional Relations
JOB SUMMARY & KEY PRIORITIES:
The Institutional Relations Manager is responsible for experienced management of institutional funding opportunities and relationships, with a priority focus on Sub-Saharan Africa. Funding activities will be focused across Grameen’s core program areas of digital agriculture and digital financial services, as well as women’s economic empowerment more broadly. The Manager will be based from one of Grameen’s offices, either in Washington, DC or in Accra, or Nairobi, as a full-time hire.
The Manager will coordinate efforts across regional program and technical solutions teams and ensure successful submission of well-written, high-quality, competitive proposals to institutional funders including USAID, other bi-lateral / multi-lateral donors, and corporate and professional  foundations. The role involves cultivating business intelligence, attending external events, networking, and coordinating and facilitating meetings. The Manager will also build a pipeline of new funding opportunities, by consistently following the opportunity lifecycle, leading writing efforts on proposals/concept notes and other materials, coordinating budget inputs and other application materials, developing written correspondence, and managing database accounts.
The position requires a candidate who is highly proactive, with a strong work ethic, professional demeanor and customer service mentality, who truly enjoys writing, meeting new people and facilitating teamwork.
Reporting and relationships: The Manager, Institutional Relations will report to the Senior Director, Institutional Relations. Candidates will likely possess at least 5 years of relevant experience and can demonstrate they have achieved significant results in similar roles.
Availability and Travel: This position is exempt and will be expected to work 100% of a standard workweek of 40 hours. The Manager will follow Grameen Foundation’s safety and security protocol regarding the COVID-19 pandemic including location of work. The Manager may be required to travel domestically and/or internationally 1-2 trips/year.
ABOUT GRAMEEN FOUNDATION
Grameen Foundation is a global nonprofit that enables the poor, especially women, to create a world without poverty and hunger. Learn more about our rich, innovative organizational culture here; learn about our Mission, Work, and Impact here.
- Conduct networking to develop relationships with institutional funders and partners based in Washington, DC or Sub-Saharan Africa. Expand list of contacts and enhance the organization’s knowledge of priorities, trends and opportunities regarding this donor base;
- Manage a robust pipeline of institutional funding opportunities ranging from early stage capture to full proposal development across Grameen’s core program areas of digital agriculture, digital financial services, and women’s economic empowerment;
- Work with technical and regional program (especially the Africa Regional Director) to research, track and follow up on business intelligence leading up to bid opportunities;
- Advance team effort on new opportunities through coordinating the opportunity lifecycle process, including research, brainstorming, partner outreach, design/development of the technical approach, writing and editing support, budgeting, application submission, and project handover;
- Proactively lead writing of pitch/strategy documents, concept notes, and proposals as well as meeting minutes, team updates, and other documentation;
- Maintain Salesforce record accuracy and timely updating, as well as other knowledge management tasks;
- Set up, attend and/or facilitate internal and external meetings/calls.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding of the proposal development process and demonstrated success managing aspects of proposal development to institutional funders;
- At least 5 years of experience in new business development within international development, preferably within agriculture, financial services, women’s empowerment or relevant field, with proven results in similar roles.
- Bachelors (or Masters) in international development, business, or a related field;
- Solid and proven knowledge of and interest in digital agriculture, digital financial services, and/or women’s economic empowerment within international development contexts, especially in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- At least 5 years of experience implementing public-private partnerships and/or USG-funded programs highly preferred;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to independently lead complex processes;
- Exceptional written and verbal English language skills – A Must Have Requirement;
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a team in a highly dynamic environment to gather and synthesize information;
- Demonstrated experience and interest in working in a global/multicultural organization across multiple time zones;
- Professional and willing to serve others to ensure work is completed;
- Strong computer and database skills and comfort (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce or other CRM);
- Deep commitment to eradication of poverty and gender equality in line with Grameen Foundation’s mission.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for Grameen Foundation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Grameen Foundation Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Grameen Foundation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Grameen Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Grameen Foundation Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Grameen Foundation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Grameen Foundation Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Grameen Foundation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Grameen Foundation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Grameen Foundation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Grameen Foundation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Grameen Foundation Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.