The GNPC Operating Services Company Limited (GOSCO) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Jobs 2020, GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Career Portal, Requirements for GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
GNPC Operating Services Company Limited (GOSCO) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||GNPC Operating Services Company Limited (GOSCO)|
|Deadline||23 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GNPC Operating Services Company Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Logistics / Base Manager
GNPC Operating Services Company Limited (GOSCO) is currrently the Operator of the Offshore South-West Tano Licence in Ghana. The company is looking for a Logistic Manager for 1 year contract
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure adequate resources are established and maintained to facilitate planning / execution of logistics operations in support of well operations to the required company standard
• Produce project specific Logistics Plan
• Review and update of company logistics policies and procedures (as/when required) to ensure that legislation / regulations are being adhered to and where company may benefit from the use of industry best practices.
• Ensure customs clearance and permit requirements are understood and adhered to for both the country of export and the country of import.
• Manage / support the GOSCO Logistics team in delivering the operations in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• Overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of personnel and operations at the Supply Base.
• Ensure a fit for purpose and effective supply base facility that matches operations requirements.
• Manage marine operations, including inbound/outbound material and equipment movements in line with operational and project requirements.
• Manage personnel transportation, including in-country aviation operations and in-country personnel vehicles.
• Manage performance reporting across all aspects of Logistics, including budget, service levels and compliance.
• Maintenance of rental equipment and inventory management / tracking systems to track the movements and location of all company and service contractor equipment and materials between the supply base, drilling units and subsequent returns to contractors.
• Participate in daily operations calls / be available for operational call-out on an as required basis twenty-four (24) hours per day.
• Overall budget responsibility for Logistics expenditure.
• Responsible for preparing the logistics element of the annual WP&B.
• Responsible for delivery of the logistics operations in line with budget approval. Verification of logistics related invoices.
• Responsible for reporting cost performance against budget on an ongoing basis.
• Manage 3rd party compliance with GOSCO HSEMS ensuring vehicles and plant are in compliance with required standards.
• Assist with GOSCO / 3rd party supply base visits and HSE audits (to demonstrate company commitment to HSE to all parties).
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma in logistics and supply chain management or equivalent (preferred) IATA Approved Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air formal qualification
• Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team. Proficient with IT and industry software
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant oilfield experience in a similar role.
• Experience working in remote locations.
• Experience working in a small / start -up company environment.
• Familiarity with applicable industry and government safety, health standards and regulations.
• Experience preparing Logistics Plans for single string / remote operations.
• Broad experience of C & P procedures including preparation of scopes of work, tender evaluation and preparing recommendations for award.
• Broad operational experience in offshore supply base operations, supply vessel operations and limitations. —
• Ability to perform a dual role of Logistics Manager (planning) and Base Manager (operations)
• Strong leadership skills / calm and decisive under pressure / action oriented.
• Technical confidence and independence / unafraid to understand and address issues.
• Excellent communication skills / good communicator internally and externally / ability ro influence others
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 23 March, 2020
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GNPC Operating Services Company Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2020/2021||May 17, 2021||31 March, 2021|
|Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||20 May, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||21 May, 2021|
|GIRSAL Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021||19 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 13, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 12, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GNPC Operating Services Company Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.