The Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Good Neighbors Ghana Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Good Neighbors Ghana Jobs 2019, Good Neighbors Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Good Neighbors Ghana Job Recruitment 2019.
Good Neighbors Ghana Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Good Neighbors Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Good Neighbors Ghana|
|Deadline||16 August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Good Neighbors Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Officer
Good Neighbors Ghana is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea, 1991.It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC).To make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. we are working in 44 countries with our focus on community development projects to protect children’s rights and encourage the self- reliance of communities.
Currently Good Neighbors Ghana seeks to recruit the services of a Programme Officer for its new Social Economy Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Programme Officer will be expected to:
• Work closely to develop a business plan aimed to guide starting a social enterprise in Ghana
• Research socio-economic,legal environments around running a social enterprise as well as benchmark eases in Ghana, Africa and developed countries
• Participate in identifying business models of the enterprise and assessing them with a tool
• Develop implementation plan of the business model that includes value proposition customer/beneficiary analysis, pricing, HR, partnerships
• Take lead in coordinating activities related to setup of the enterprise
• Give presentation on findings analyses to various collaborators
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in business, agribusiness,agricultural economics or related field required
• 2 years of the relevant work/research experience preferred
• Business acumen in the concept of profit- making and contribution to social cause
• Ability to read business trends in Ghana, regionally and globally
• Demonstrated experience related to business planning
• Experienced with qualitative and quantitative methods, including design, analysis and interpretation of results
• High level of due diligence in management of organizational and personal resources
• Proficient in financial analysis
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English language
Duration of contract: One (1) year (with annual renewal)
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and a One-page cover letter outlining how they meet the above requirements to Good Neighbors Ghana
Closing Date: 16 August, 2019
How to Apply for Good Neighbors Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Good Neighbors Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Good Neighbors Ghana Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Good Neighbors Ghana Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Good Neighbors Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Good Neighbors Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Good Neighbors Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Good Neighbors Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Good Neighbors Ghana Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: