Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Golden Star WASSA Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Golden Star WASSA Limited Jobs 2020, Golden Star WASSA Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Golden Star WASSA Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Golden Star WASSA Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Golden Star WASSA Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Golden Star (WASSA) Limited|
|Deadline||30 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Golden Star WASSA Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Ventilation Engineer
Golden Star (Wassa) Limited, a subsidiary of Golden Star Resources (GSR) with Head Office in London, United Kingdom, is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Wassa East District of the Western Region. Golden Star is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, religious belief, ethnicity, disability or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. Golden Star is committed to maintaininq safe, inclusive and rewarding work environment where every individual is treated with respect. This includes fair employment practices that are in accordance with our Policy on Human Rights and United Nations Global Compact principles. Golden Star a responsible employer and may conduct screening checks and assessments so as to support informed decision-making on hiring, promotion and development opportunities.
A vacancy exists at the Underground Department for the position of Ventilation Engineer.
• To manage and control underground ventilation systems in conformity with applicable regulations and laws.
• Conduct volumetric surveys, pressure surveys, psychometric readings and gas of all primary and/or secondary fans
• Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly ventilation reports to the inspectorate.
• Assist with the preparation of mid-year and year-end ventilation plans for the
• Underground for approval and submission to the Inspectorate.
• Conduct audits on ventilation infrastructure and consumables when required.
• Ensure that emission monitoring of all diesel equipment is conducted to meet the regulatory standards.
• Ensure that all headings are developed beyond initial allowable distance, exemptions are applied for and all conditions monitoring on these workings are adhered to.
• Recommend and supervise the construction of mine ventilation controls.
• Undertake troubleshooting and project works.
• Perform other legitimate duties that will be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering or related discipline
• A minimum of three years experience in Ventilation Engineering practice.
• Good user of VentSim modelling software and other related softwares
• Good user of Surpac and Datamine Packages
• Good computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
• Certification in Mine Ventilation
• Must be a holder of a valid Ghanaian Driver’s Licence Class B or better
Skills and Abilities
• Good organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills with high degree of teamwork
• Good communication (oral & written) skills
• Proven commitment and integrity in the discharge of duties
• Good report writing and analytical skills
• Sense of urgency and collaboration
• Customer focus
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Analytical thinking
• Problem solving
• This position goes with a very competitive salary package and other fringe benefits.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit applications which should include current CV, covering letter, birth certificate, educational certificates and other relevant documents to:
or the addresses below:
HR & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. M. B TARKWA
Closing Date: 30 October, 2020
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
OUR VALUES: CARING, COLLABORATION, FAIRNESS, HONESTY AND RESPECT
How to Apply for Golden Star WASSA Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Golden Star WASSA Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Golden Star WASSA Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Golden Star WASSA Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Golden Star WASSA Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Golden Star WASSA Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Golden Star WASSA Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021||03 April, 2021|
|Ghana Science Association Recruitment 2020/2021||March 4, 2021||16 March, 2021|
|Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021|
|Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Golden Star WASSA Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.