Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Gold Fields Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Gold Fields Ghana Jobs 2020, Gold Fields Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Gold Fields Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Gold Fields Ghana|
|Location||Tarkwa & Damang|
|Deadline||16 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Gold Fields Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Human Resources Manager
Gold Fields Limited seeks to employ an experienced and suitably qualified individual for the position of Regional Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the Vice President and Head of Human Resources, the incumbent will be responsible for the management of the human resource function for the regional operations by implementing robust HR strategies, governance, systems, policies, and procedures.
• Assist in the development and implementation of regional People Strategy in alignment with Group People strategy, as well as regional socio-political and legislative frameworks
• Develop HR policies, systems, and procedures to underpin consistent business delivery
• Lead the implementation of fit-for-purpose structures and levels of work to achieve sustainable business results and priorities
• Embed the Gold Fields’ culture and performance frameworks in the operational areas
• Implement and manage benchmarked best practice (workforce planning, remuneration, information systems, automation, policies and procedures etc.) aligned and integrated to meet strategic business objectives.
• Ensure the realisation of Gold Fields values and code of conducts by embedding these in HR practices and systems and ensuring them integration into learning and development and employee recognition programs
• Build the people management capacities of line managers to drive business results through effective people management practices
• Ensure that best calibre of talents are attracted, recruited and retained in the region
• Provide leadership, technical expertise, coaching and mentoring to HR employees to ensure aligned and skilled staff capable of providing comprehensive people solutions to operations.
• Maintain an active involvement and influential position within relevant national and governmental bodies, regional professional and industry bodies, etc. to facilitate a supportive business-relevant external environment leading to the long-term sustainability of Gold Fields West Africa.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Human Resource Management (HRM) or related field.
• Professional certification with a recognised HRM institution will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in HRM, with at least 6 years in senior management role, within the mining or extractive industry
• Excellent knowledge of HR strategies, policies, and procedures development and implementation
• In-depth knowledge of people and business risks, regulations, industry and stakeholder trends in mining or extractive industry
• Sound knowledge of Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and demonstrated ability to interpret the Act for a range of complex business scenarios
• Critical, strategic and systems thinker, with capability to connect HR drivers and enablers to bottom-line results and key organisational parameters.
• Excellent understanding of the HR value chain and general mining/extractive environment
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Excellent drive, passion, and learning agility
• Strong governance and ethical behaviour
Location: Tarkwa and Damang
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 16 November, 2020
How to Apply for Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Gold Fields Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Gold Fields Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Gold Fields Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Gold Fields Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Gold Fields Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Gold Fields Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Play Soccer Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||07 August, 2020|
|Right to Play Recruitment 2020/2021||July 8, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Gold Fields Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.