Going Active Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Going Active Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Going Active Jobs 2020, Going Active Career Portal, Requirements for Going Active Job Recruitment 2020.
Going Active Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Going Active Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Going Active Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Going Active. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of People & Culture
Our Client is Looking to fill the role of Director of People and Culture in Africa’s an will be responsible for Human Resources division, the Learning, Development and Culture division, and hold additional responsibilities as a global director for the Africa group.
This role is responsible for:
- Planning, designing, developing and evaluating human resource-related initiatives that support organisational strategic goals.
- Driving talent strategy and recruitment for high level and technical roles across all markets.
- Effectively structuring benefits and compensation programs to attract and retain top talent across markets.
- Providing ongoing coaching and strategic human resources support for executive level leaders, as well as providing guidance and support to HR teams in our operating entities.
- Utilising and potentially sourcing new human resources systems to improve organisation outcomes.
Learning, Development and Culture
- Leading ongoing performance management, including regular performance reviews, managerial feedback surveys, and 360’s.
- Managing in-country L,D&C teams to create and implement global and country level trainings to drive operational performance.
- Developing and planning employee engagement activities that promote culture and positive behaviours across markets.
- Managing the coordination of major events, including investor visits and strategic meetings.
- Frequent investor and partner reporting and relations, including on social impact initiatives.
- Ongoing high level administrative tasks.
- Ongoing special projects including gender mainstreaming, global branding and marketing, and some executive assistant tasks for the CEO.
- Direct and indirect leadership of senior management profiles across the HR and L,D&C team.
- 5+ years of experience in senior HR role, with a generalist background that spans strategic planning, administration, recruitment and learning and development.
- Experience in managing cross-country, cross-cultural teams, and coaching and growing employees.
- Business proficiency in both English and French
- Willingness to travel between Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire and Senegal (10%-20% of time)
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa
How to Apply
How to Apply for Going Active Job Recruitment
To apply for the Going Active Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Going Active Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Going Active Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Going Active Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Going Active Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Going Active Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Going Active Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Going Active Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Going Active Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Going Active may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Going Active Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.