Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 is open. GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship application is ongoing for Local students for 2020/2021 academic year.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) FOUNDATION has opened applications for the 2020/2021 postgraduate scholarships.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be Ghanaian.
- Have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD degree program in a Ghanaian University at the time of application.
- Have completed national service
We strongly recommend candidates in the fields listed below to apply:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Environment, Health &Sanitation and Agriculture.
- Special Education.
- Academic Tutors in:
- Colleges of Education,
- Nursing and Midwifery Colleges
- Technical universities
- Public Universities
HOW TO APPLY FOR GNPC POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Download the application form HERE and fill out thoroughly
- Attach admission letter
- Attach a copy of national service certificate
- Attach a copy of Degree certificate
- Attach a copy of CV
- Submit complete application (with relevant documentation above) to:
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
Any of our offices in Tema, Takoradi or Accra.
Applications should be submitted by close of business on 27th July 2020.
Preference will be given to students with disability
This call is only for Postgraduate applicants. Undergraduate applicants are advised to wait until undergraduate scholarship applications are due.