GN Life Assurance Co. LTD Recruitment 2019 For Customer Service Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the GN Life Assurance Co. LTD Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
GN Life Assurance Co. LTD Recruitment 2019
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
REPORTS TO: MANAGER-IN-CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
• Customer service officer makes sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied.
• The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
• You may work at various levels, from head office to the front-end of the business and in most cases will be:
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution;
• Improve customer service experience, measure customer satisfaction and create engaged customers that will facilitate organic growth;
• Ensure benefits payment (refunds, maturity and partial withdrawal) and clients issues are resolved within timelines set in the company’s manual and also within regulatory timelines;
• Assist in developing and improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Mentor and develop customer service staff by creating an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Any other duties assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of relevant customer experience in insurance
• Being part of a professional body is a plus. i.e. CII, CIM, etc
• Position may be required to travel to, and assist other domestic sites.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PC skills using MS office software
• Strong presentation, facilitation, and consultation skills.
• Must be a strong team player
• Good understanding of the Ghanaian Insurance Act.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should submit their current CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 April, 2019