Glovo Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Glovo Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Glovo Jobs 2020, Glovo Career Portal, Requirements for Glovo Job Recruitment 2020.
Glovo Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Glovo Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Glovo Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Glovo. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Manager
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is looking for a talented and ambitious Account Manager. Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing Startups in Europe? Do you want to contribute building a product that will disrupt the On demand market?
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Develop and manage partner relationship for all the accounts in your portfolio.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
- Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement. Be the main POC between Glovo different areas and the Partner.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultancy preferably in FMCG, digital platforms or on-demand delivery industry
- Data-driven profile with strong business acumen
- Proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving, perfect written and spoken communication
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Proficiency in Italian and English is a must
- Nice to have: experience on using Salesforce and SQL
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Glovo Job Recruitment
To apply for the Glovo Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Glovo Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Glovo Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Glovo Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Glovo Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Glovo Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Glovo Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Glovo Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Glovo Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Glovo may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Glovo Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.