The GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. GIZ Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GIZ Ghana Jobs 2020, GIZ Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for GIZ Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
GIZ Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GIZ Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
GIZ Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||10 December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at GIZ Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Advisor, Al for Sustainable Development
“FAIR Forward – Artificial Intelligence for All” is a new initiative of German Development Cooperation. It strives for a more open, inclusive and sustainable approach to AI on an international level. Its principal objective is to enhance key conditions in selected partner countries needed to trigger the development of local AI solutions. These local AI solutions can then help to foster sustainable human development.
To achieve this, the initiative is working together with five partner countries: Ghana, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and India. To enhance key conditions for local AI, the initiative pursues the following three goals thus Strengthen Local Technical Know – How on AI – Capacity Building, Remove Entry Barriers to AI – Access to Training Data and AI Technologies for Local Innovation and Develop Policy Frameworks Ready for AI – Ethical AI, Data Protection and Privacy. In Ghana, the cooperation will build on existing initiatives of German development cooperation. This includes a cooperation with UN Global Pulse and the Tech-Entrepreneurship Initiative Make-IT. Further activities to establish German development cooperation as an innovative partner for digital solutions in Ghana are planned and will follow in the coming months.
• Manage the development and implementation of project initiatives on “artificial intelligence for all in Ghana – this will involve the set-up and steering of innovative pilots on AI, e.g. on “Access to Training Data and AI Technologies for Local Innovation”
• Cooperate with a broad range of stakeholder on AI, mainly governmental partner institutions, the private sector and civil society organizations in Ghana – this will involve high-level negotiations with international and national companies and institutions of the global and local digital economy and co-management of joint initiatives
• Provide advice on “Policy Frameworks Ready for AI – Ethical AI, Data Protection and Privacy” to government partner institutions in Ghana and manage cooperation on this goal with international partners such as “UN Global Pulse”
• Support the coordination and scaling up of project activities with other digital activities of German development cooperation, which will start in Ghana in the coming months. Support the management of subcontractors and supervision of events, consultancies and studies, and monitoring and evaluation of measures on AI in Ghana
• Manage meetings and events of the initiative in Ghana with other stakeholders and service providers (preparation, implementation, follow-up, information flow)
• Ensure knowledge transfer within the global implementing team of FAIR Forward and provide inputs for various project reports including annual reports
• Facilitate administrative and logistical procedures for activities in coordination with the GIZ administration team
• Other tasks as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum requirement MA/MSc in political sciences, computer sciences, international relations, studies related to sustainable human development with a focus on digital topics, or other fields in an area related to the project objectives
• At least five (5) years of professional experience in a comparable position, project management and preferably in a development cooperation context and in international contexts
• In depth knowledge in advisory services and innovative events
• Technical expertise in the area of Artificial Intelligence or data science or related fields such as data application for development (data4development)
• Excellent work experience in policy advice on digital development / digital transformation with governmental partners
• Ability to take responsibility and work on own initiative as a focal point
• Team oriented, analytical and communicative skills, also in cross-country, cross-cultural teams
• Fluent written and oral knowledge of the English language; working knowledge of German is an advantage
• Very good working knowledge of digital technologies (Internet, software) and computer applications (e.g. Office Applications, virtual team platforms)
Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Disciplined and punctual; willingness to keep deadlines
Competitive GIZ salary grid, SSNIT, Health insurance, as well as 13th Month Salary and Annual Bonus.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
the job code 2020/ NIED-FAIR/ 11/01.
Closing Date: 10 December 2020
How to Apply for GIZ Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GIZ Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GIZ Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for GIZ Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for GIZ Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|GIZ Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|GIZ Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes GIZ Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. GIZ Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GIZ Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: