GIMPA Cut-Off Points | Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Cut-off Points required for Admission into the institution.
GIMPA CUT-OFF POINTS
gimpa.edu.gh cut-off points: Are you an aspirant of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, GIMPA? Do you want to know the approved cut-off points of GIMPA? We have got you covered with all aspect of Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) cut-off points required for admission into the institution.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution in Ghana. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
The following is the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, GIMPA cut-off points to consider before applying for Admission to any academic programme available at GIMPA.
GIMPA CUT-OFF POINTS
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) Cut-Off Points for 2020/2021 admission process has not yet been released by the appropriate authority of the institution. While we anticipate the official release of the cutoff points, we have made available the Admission Requirements of UDS below to acquaint you with related information.
Important: This page will be updated with the latest information as the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) publicize it official cut-off points.
GIMPA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSSCE), and West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) candidates:
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level candidates:
- Passes in three (3) GCE Advanced Level subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary
- Level subjects including English, Mathematics, a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Art’s subject (for science students).
3. Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates to first-degree programmes:
- Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (at least second class lower division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a minimum of two (2) years post-HND qualification working experience. Other diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) may be similarly considered.
4. Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) candidates:
- Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have credit passes in five (5) subjects including English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
5. Mature Students’ entry:
- Mature students entry avenues to tertiary education provide opportunities for people who could not do so earlier to further their education at the tertiary level after years in the workplace.
- The applicant must be at least twenty-five (25) years old, at the time of registration and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate document.
- An applicant must pass the mature students’ entrance examinations conducted by GIMPA in English, Mathematics and an Aptitude test.
6. Foreign Qualifications:
- All foreign qualifications would be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to tertiary institutions in Ghana in accordance with the National Accreditation Board Act, 2007 [Act 744 (2(2b)].Note should be taken however that the American SAT, TOEFL etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications into GIMPA.
7. Professional and other entry qualifications:
- All professional certificates and any other qualification beyond the ones specified above would be referred to the National Accreditation Board for the establishment of their equivalences, to determine their eligibility for admission to university. Note that the Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) qualification cannot, in itself, be used for admission into tertiary education institutions and programmes in Ghana.
- WASSCE Awaiting Results:
Candidates who write the May/June WASSCE examinations are given the opportunity to apply for provisional admission into the daytime (8:00 am – 3:00 pm) 4-year bachelor’s degree programmes.
- Transfer from Other Universities:
Students from other universities who wish to transfer to GIMPA have the opportunity to do so. They must be in good standing from their former university. The application should include applicant’s SSSCE, WASSCE or GCE Ordinary and Advanced levels results, and a transcript from the transferring university.
See more Post about: