Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Water Company Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Water Company Limited Jobs 2020, Ghana Water Company Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Water Company Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Water Company Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Water Company Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana Water Company Limited|
|Deadline||05 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Water Company Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Social Safeguards Specialist
Ghana Water Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Social Safeguards Specialist.
• Assess from social point of view, which of the GWCL project activities will need screening and specific management and action plans to mitigate negative social and environmental impacts of the subproject
• Lead the implementation of all involuntary resettlement activities under component 2
• Prepare TORs to guide Consultants to prepare site specific social safeguards instruments required for mitigating social impacts of proposed projects prior to commencement of civil works
• Provide intensive on-site support to consultants or agencies involved in preliminary resettlement studies or preparation of resettlement action plans
• Ensure the timely and appropriate liaison between MSWR,EPA and Metropolitan/Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) on social issues within the Project components 2.
• Supervise, Coordinate and facilitate consultants engaged to carry out social impact assessments and resettlement planning and monitoring of safeguards instruments implementation
• Prepare internal social guidelines for preparation, review, implementation, monitoring and reporting on various safeguards instruments
• Review ESIAs/RAP/ARAP/s and other social documents prepared by consultants to ensure compliance with relevant safeguards policies of the World Bank and Ghana.
• From social point of, review environmental and social impact analaysis (ESIA) reports and environmental and social management plans (ESMP) from consultants in collaboration the environmental specialist and EPA and work with consultants or appropriate agencies in formulating recommendations on alternatives so as to avoid implementing activities that could generate social repercussions and to intervene with actions that minimise/mitigate negative social impacts
• Submit all draft resettlement action plans to GAMA, PCU and World Bank for review and clearance
• Lead the disclosure of RAPs/ARAPs related to GWCL component of the project
• Propose for partner NGOs, approaches to be undertaken for successful community mobilization programs on social issues
• Lead the implementation of the grievance redress mechanism developed for the project by the GWCL and keep accurate records of grievances received and addressed
• Prepare and implement a comprehensive orientation and training program introducing social safeguard policies, principle and procedures to GWCL and other project implementing agencies, supervising engineering consultant and contractors
• In collaboration with environmental specialist and other technical officers, monitor compliance with safeguards requirements and inclusion of safeguards requirement in the revised standard bidding document of the World Bank and civil works contracts and devise a corrective action plan to address significant non-compliance issues where required
• Coordinate and facilitate the work consultants engaged to carry out social impact assessments and preparation or implementation of resettlement action plans and monitoring issues where required.
• Coordinate and facilitate the work of consultants engaged to carry out social impact assessments and preparation of or implementation of resettlement action plans and monitoring of these instruments
• Coordinate gender issues for GWCL component of the GAMA Project and advise on how the project activities can be more sensitive to meet the priorities of both men ad women beneficiaries in GWCL project communities
• Ensure zero tolerance for sexual exploitation and abuse by project workers (including the contractors and implementing agency staff, facilitate HIV/AIDs orientation programme at construction sites issues related to labour influx (people coming into the project area for project related work), etc and any other as may be required
• Undertake frequent field visits to all project sites to assess the efficiency of the grievance redress mechanism established for the project
• Lead periodic social safeguards audit of the implementation of the RAPs.
• Facilitate the implementation of the project’s grievance redress mechanism by monitoring the status of grievances, facilitating their resolution, maintaining, documentation and reporting progress.
• Coordinate World Bank Specialist visits to field to review safeguards compliance
• Develop and maintain the project’s information database on social safeguards aspects, including a system to track the projects relevant documents
• Prepare up-to-date and accurate resettlement program statistics, periodic resettlement reports and needs assessments and submit safeguards report to the GAMA PCU on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in addition, the consultant will be required to prepare or contribute to the preparation of other reports, as and when needed
• Perform any other social safeguards duty assigned by the GWCL
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have a minimum of a Masters Degree in Social Sciences or related field
• At least 3 years experience as a safeguards specialist on similar projects
• Have at least 5 years of post – qualification, practical experience in social safeguards assessment and management, sustainable development, social protection, project implementation and capacity building
• Be familiar with World Bank Safeguard policies, procedures and application and conversant with Ghana EPA’s environmental assessment regulations and procedures
Knowledge & Skills
• Creative and innovative team player
• Exceptional organisation problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
• Proven leadership skills and motivate team members to deliver excellent results
• Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
• High level of organisation and attention to detail
• Good human relation skills
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 40 years old
How To Apply For The Job
Applications accompanied by supporting documents, names and addresses of three (3) referees should be sent to:
The Managing Director
Ghana Water company Limited
P.O.Box MB 194
Head Office Ministres – Accra
Closing Date: 05 October, 2020
How to Apply for Ghana Water Company Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Water Company Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Water Company Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Water Company Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Water Company Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Water Company Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Water Company Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Water Company Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Bolgatanga Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||24 May, 2021|
|Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||26 May, 2021.|
|West Africa Genetic Medicine Centre (WAGMC) Recruitment 2020/2021||February 25, 2021||21 March, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Water Company Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.