Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana Revenue Authority Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs 2020, Ghana Revenue Authority Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana Revenue Authority Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana Revenue Authority Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA)|
|Deadline||11 May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana Revenue Authority. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Customer Service Transformation
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has defined a strategic roadmap to become a vvorld. class Revenue Administration recognised for professionalism, integrity and excellence. Pursuant to this strategic aspiration, GRA is currently embarking on structural and operational transformation with the view to maximizing revenue mobilization in fulfilment of its mandate. Customer (taxpayer) experience excellence has been identified as a pivotal imperative for success. To assist GRA achieve true customer-centricity, we seek an energetic, experienced and performance-oriented and service-focused individual to join our team.
Job Title: Head, Customer Service Transformation
This is a strategic role, reporting to Commissioner General, and will interface with other key roles across divisions of GRA. The post holder will provide leadership and direction towards development and execution of customer experience strategy and transformation to achieve excellence in customer experience delivery. The role will interface significantly with other functions of GRA and strategic priority areas such as technology and people. Specifically, you will be responsible for driving and delivering streamlined and superior customer (taxpayer) experience initiatives. A successful candidate will be I accountable for developing customer experience initiatives and mechanisms for monitoring and evaluating same across divisions for both internal and external customer experience.
Imperatives for the role
• Strategic and leadership capability for customer experience transformation
• Execution focused and a flair for stakeholder management across divisions
• Appetite for innovation, responsiveness to customer needs and strong understanding of business case and impact of customer experience
• Ability to drive digital and data analytics initiatives to deliver convenience for customers and achieve operational efficiency Passion for people and ability to drive cultural change and service mind-shift
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Lead the execution of customer experience transformation strategy of GRA and develop innovative approaches to research, collaboration, and customer satisfaction measurement
• Lead the implementation of customer experience as defined in GRA’s strategy
• Advise the leadership (commissioners) on strategic customer experience initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision and critical issues response
• Assist in developing customer journey mapping and journey prioritisation, segmentation and persona development to drive customer experience transformation initiatives
• Develop and implement customer service charter and service promise (GRA customer experience proposition) and communicate same across GRA for buy-in
• Liaise with departments and conduct taxpayer (customer) service needs assessment, service gaps and current service failures to inform specific customer service initiatives and improvements for the delivery of the GRA customer service strategy
• Establish customer service satisfaction measurement systems and quality standards across the GRA and develop appropnate systems to monitor and report on the trends in service delivery
• Define customer service standards and key performance indicators (KPIs) for divisions and departments across GRA (including front, middle and back office staff
• Conduct and report, on regular basis, external customer experience surveys and internal customer feedback for management actions Ensure that taxpayer support activities deliver measurable and significant value for the GRA and meet customer satisfaction standardsincluding service turnaround times (TAT)
• Support the implementation of digital and technology (electronic and digital platforms) for digital customer experience delivery to ensure efficiency and convenience for internal and external customers of the GRA
• Implement and track service standards and expected outcomes resolutions including agreed uptime measurement, complaint and dispute
• Design, develop and implement recognition and reward programmes to incentivise and motivate staff to achieve the service delivery vision Provide support to the Achievement of Tax Administration Assessment Diagnostic Tool (TADAT) acceptable scores
• Build and strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders including engaging with other MDAs to determine options for cross-area administrative simplification and consistency
• Develop reporting systems to provide regular updates to management and relevant staff on critical customer service and related issues Coordinate all key issues that impact GRA customer experience delivery
• Assist with set up of customer service centre based on business case
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Public Relations, Project Management or related field of study.
• Proven experience in leading customer experience transformation projects in either public or private sector
• Proven experience in driving change/reforms and driving performance across different functions at leadership level
• 8-12 years+ full-time experience providing leadership to staff engaged full-time in one of the following areas:
• providing tax information and interpretation to the public
• managing a customer experience transformation projects and operations in either the public or private sector
• Passion for excellence in customer experience delivery and understanding of how that impacts revenues and bottom-line
• Excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and convey accurate and high-quality feedback to the GRA that will facilitate the formulation of effective approaches and strategies Strong leadership skill, with the ability to inspire and motivate others to ensure a transition to a customer-oriented organisation
• Problem solving and creative thinking. to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
• Strong multi-stakeholder management skills including experience of building relationships with senior government officials
• Organisational and planning skills to develop customer service policies Ability to achieve impact and coordinate competing views
• Flexibility to adjust priorities in response to changing circumstances Change project implementation
• Desirable skills
• Customer centric-focus
• Experience of leading a reform programme, project or change management.
• Developing Direct Reports and Others
• Customer service research and analytical techniques
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should submit CV and cover letter by scanning them to the e-mail address below:
Closing Date: 11 May, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will he contacted.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana Revenue Authority Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana Revenue Authority Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana Revenue Authority Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana Revenue Authority may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|Liberty Consultant LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana Revenue Authority Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.