Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Ghana National Association of the Deaf Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ghana National Association of the Deaf Jobs 2020, Ghana National Association of the Deaf Career Portal, Requirements for Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job Recruitment 2020.
Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment Details:
|Company||Ghana National Association of the Deaf|
|Deadline||15 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Ghana National Association of the Deaf. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Coordinator
GNAD is a non-profit organization that advocates for the rights of individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing. GNAD works through right-based advocacy on cross-cutting issues aimed at facilitating access to public goods and services for the deaf communities.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons for the position of Project Coordinator at the national secretariat, Accra;
The Project coordinator will:
• Design and initiate the implementation of project activities in accordance with project logic and timelines
• Develop and implement strategies and mechanisms that facilitates inclusion of deaf people
• Prepare regular narrative and financial project reports to the Executive Director
• Be responsible for the implementation of all training and capacity building activities
• Coordinate all organization’s advocacy towards the recognition of Ghanaian Sign Language
• Providing direct supervision to Regional Coordinators in 16 regions
• Co-ordinate and carry out preparations visits to partners
• Assist the regional coordinators in organising regional and district level trainings and capacity building activities, both remotely and on-spot
• Provide technical assistance and advocacy towards mainstreaming of the rights of individuals who are deaf and hard of hearing
• Other tasks required by the GNAD Executive Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor Degree in human rights, Social Sciences, development studies, international development or a subject directly relevant to the position
• At least 5 years’ experience working in NGO and similar position
• Excellent knowledge of project management
• Good knowledge of human rights mechanisms, Ghanaian legal frameworks, and knowledge about disability/deaf issues
• Good working knowledge of Ghana’s Persons with Disability Act, the United Nation’s Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities as well as Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and ability to manage multiple tasks, multi-stakeholder communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to think strategically and creatively
• Proven ability to work collaboratively including remotely under pressure with very little supervision
• Willingness to work occasionally at non-standard hours and to undertake regular travel
• Strong understanding and proven experience of budgeting principles and financial management
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Knowledge of Ghanaian Sign Language is an asset but not desirable
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please submit your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copy of academic certificates. Please ensure that your CV and application clearly demonstrate how you meet the experiences needed. Please provide also a written statement (not more than 2 pages long) detailing reason why you think you should be appointed. Salary expectations may be mentioned in the letter of application but the final salary is determined by the project budget. For further enquiries, or to apply, please email the Executive Director:
Closing Date: 15 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews in Accra
How to Apply for Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job Recruitment
To apply for the Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Ghana National Association of the Deaf Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Ghana National Association of the Deaf Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Ghana National Association of the Deaf Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Ghana National Association of the Deaf Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Ghana National Association of the Deaf may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
|SAKOM Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||21 October, 2020|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ghana National Association of the Deaf Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.